chris2218

DeletedUser188

Hello dear .us community,
today is a great day (at least for us :p) as the account chris2218 has conquered it's 100th village.

What was this for a veery long and painful way to go.

The current players in the account are Kenny who is active in the forum as MOLOCO and me known as Alex or 4l3x. I'm writing in the forum as chris2218 most of the time :D

But what is the history of this account who seems to be ruling this worlds with almost 200k points and 20 villages difference to it's closest follower at the moment?

Well before the server restart Kenny and I were in separated account. He was in an account with 6 players as far as I know all players more or less from Swiss and German worlds (where I have played with Kenny as well before btw). This was the account almost only known in the forum "Moloco". It was named after the tribe Kenny and I (ok more Kenny :D) were leading on our account on the Swiss worlds. But I'm drifting away from the original story :D.
I was in the almost not known account -AtZe*.
Soon after the restart I decided to move in Kennys account because it had better perspectives. Because of the better position we then took over our current account chris2218. So with like 7 players we started (this is the reason why we were called mass account :D). We did nothing against our reputation and even invented some names on our profile and added the name "noob team" which sticks to us until now :D And somebody came up with the very philosophical question:
"Am I'm evil when I'm attacking barbarian villages? I don't know this game this well"
Well but now to our history most of which you surely know ;)
We weren't in the first place from the very beginning. We were only the 3rd to pass the 3k points. Well but we overtook the ones before us (samaritter (our friend) and jonniknoxville) and they went inactive later. but soon we were dominating the server. we were the first to 10k, 50k, 100k and 500k points until now and were never overtaken again after taking over rank 1. We had a very dominating role in the bashing points as well even though we weren't first as much as with points.
On the way to success we got less and less by kicking everyone inactive until only Kenny and me remained. Until then we have been looking more or less desperately for an active co as Kenny and I are very busy in rl life and we haven't been farming for ages :D (even though we might have found a very promising player atm).

Well so much about our personalities and the development of our account.
The tribes we have been in have been very limited. With 286 points we joined the tribe DS.de from which we separated very soon though as we joined Cake. With 972 points. This tribe was so dominating the world though that we went out of the tribe to make a smaller tribe Ego? with 10108 points which is still there. Cake disintegrated afterwards. Some members went to us, some to 1337 (the other tribe disintegrating as well though :() and some simply went inactive.

Well so much about the history of our account. Let the future be as great as the past and to the next aim 1000 villages ( and still being rank 1 )

May the chris be with you
Kenny and 4l3x

ps: our specialty is fried eggs

DeletedUser

and here is a little additional map showing our postition right in the middle of all big players ;)

topplayers.png

DeletedUser

you two smell.. , on a serious note nice post but i doubt the forums will be more active now :D

DeletedUser188

you two smell.. , on a serious note nice post but i doubt the forums will be more active now :D

yeah, it wasnt thought to make the forum more active...
everybody here can say about us what he/she wants, but you need to admit, that we are a big part of us1.
we are the only one from the top 5 that survived from day 1 til now(nearly 1 mill)

DeletedUser

yarder yarder, i know why you are doing it but anyhow well done on keeping up with this world its amazing how it has not bored you yet, but because of the worlds size you can take this world on and hopefully win it, i guess this is what is driving you on.

DeletedUser452

Normally other people make threads to congratulate, but whatever floats your boat :p

Well done for the errr... determination to keep active in such a dull world.

DeletedUser188

Normally other people make threads to congratulate, but whatever floats your boat :p

we don't congratulate ourselves, we report about the history of our account, and this world

DeletedUser173

omg, moloco, I had some respect for you... then you start a thread bragging about how you're first in everything, then you say it's not bragging, but rather, informative for world 1's history. POST IT IN MY HISTORY THREAD, I NEED SOME ATTENTION!!! :D

DeletedUser

lol too bad that this isn't a German world I would have a few suiting songs :D
this is not bragging this is just information about our greatness and our dominance ;)
sure normally the people let their tribes members gratulate or what do you want to say? well in an attempt to keep this forum a bit active we posted it ourself :D

DeletedUser854

First thing you have posted that I agree with ahahha