Church Question

DeletedUser

Can I demolish my first church and move it to my second villa to extend my radius further into that direction?

DeletedUser707

Can I demolish my first church and move it to my second villa to extend my radius further into that direction?

Answer: Yes you can, you cannot cat it down though.

You can always rebuild your first church as long as you currently have no other churches. If you build another church you will then have to demolish ALL churches in order to rebuild first church.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You can also noble your village (the one with the first church) and rebuild it wherever you want after that, if you don't meet the conditions needed in order to demolish (minimum 2 villages, no other churches, loyalty 100% and at least level 15 for the headquarter in the village with the first church). You won't loose your troops if you send them as support to another village.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser707

You can also noble your village (the one with the first church) and rebuild it wherever you want after that, if you don't meet the conditions needed in order to demolish (minimum 2 villages, no other churches, loyalty 100% and at least level 15 for the headquarter in the village with the first church). You won't loose your troops if you send them as support to another village.

This is 100% false for two reasons

1) If you noble your village even with troops in support you lose your troops, they don't stay just because they are in support. If the loyalty drops to Zero your troops are gone no matter who is attacking including yourself.

2) If you noble your village with a first church, and you have churches in your other villages you will STILL need to demolish ALL other churches in order to rebuild your first church. Doesn't matter if you lose your first church you need to have NO other churches in order to rebuild your FIRST church.

DeletedUser

No, it is not false and maybe a member of the team can confirm for clarification.

1. If you noble your own village where you have the first church, all the troops remain.

2. Since you don't have a first church nowhere, you can rebuild it wherever you want (no need to demolish all your other churches - this is quite absurd).

I'm 100% sure of what I'm saying.

DeletedUser

1) If you noble your village even with troops in support you lose your troops, they don't stay just because they are in support. If the loyalty drops to Zero your troops are gone no matter who is attacking including yourself.

2) If you noble your village with a first church, and you have churches in your other villages you will STILL need to demolish ALL other churches in order to rebuild your first church. Doesn't matter if you lose your first church you need to have NO other churches in order to rebuild your FIRST church.
This is incorrect. Please, at least try it first :p

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
Cheese is correct. You just need to noble your first church village in order to rebuild the first church wherever you please. Having other churches will not make a difference to the first church.