Close this World???

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1627

:smack: We were told there had to be less than 1000 players to close a world,there are 1016 players in US 3.Out of that,53 of them have "0" points ."740" have 1 vill.out of that "280" have the same amount of points that they started with "92" .And to top it off around 400 players joined this world since January????????? Looks to me like mass creation ,but thats just me? Anyway,Could you MODS please tell us what we have to do to get this world closed .BTW,the 53 that have "0" points----->we told the mods this and they said those players might restart (why?)so the are considered "players" :smack:.PS--you want a reason to close this world just look at the world domination map

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2757

To world 3 mods:

please close this world. There is already a very clear winner. There are some of us here from the start of this world and we would just like to see it through. We promise we will play on another world after this one is over and we'll continue to buy Premium Points. Our tribe owns most of the world already so I beg of you, enough already lets start the end of the world process.

DeletedUser

I have to say, all members of this world did great. It doesnt matter if you dominated or if you are a player on the rim. At least you rim players are holding on and fighting back. Who knows? Hard work pays off and maybe this tribe could have internal problems and you rim people could get a chance to regain ground. Either way both sides did good.

DeletedUser2389

Down to 1001 total players, of which 50 have 0 points

DeletedUser1627

Im wondering why no moderator has answered this yet??? maybe whipping up another story of why they won't close the world?or maybe they are inactive??

DeletedUser

Well think about it this way. Lisa and the rest of the mods are not in control of that. Your gonna want to contact innogames for that. The best Lisa can do is tell whoever is above her that the world is reaching end game.

DeletedUser

Im wondering why no moderator has answered this yet??? maybe whipping up another story of why they won't close the world?or maybe they are inactive??

Well, you'd flame me if I posted anything explaining it, or probably anything at all. None of the other regular mods (including me) would know. The forum admins know nothing. Lisa can only ask for permission, as it's up to Innogames' product manager(s) if I'm not mistaken.

So...not sure why we'd be posting? I can assure you, we're not inactive though.

DeletedUser548

Sorry I haven't been on top of this forum guys, I should be back full time shortly. It seem Lisa has already answered this, so lets close this thread. :D

So, same deal as usual, if you have a problem with this thread being closed, let me know and I'll open it back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.