Close World 2's restarts and registrations

DeletedUser

There are more people playing W2 than W3...are you going to abandon this thread and make one about closing W3's registration insted?
Really, W1 closed it's doors after a year and a half. It hasn't even been a year and your screaming bloody murder for W2 to close. And you keep arguing how W2 was down to 600 players. Well so what, now it's up to 900!

You really want tne registration to end? Then make it happen. Cause a civil war within Sperg, one half against the other, have a World War, Declare war on everyone, mass delete, do something in which entering a World will be pointless and stop complaining.

You clearly didn't read this post, so go back and read it and quote the first word of the 9th sentence to prove you read it.

I don't care about World 3 because I don't play World 3. I actually play World 2, unlike you, so I have a vested interest in establishing some kind of victory conditions for World 2 (because I play it).

Here's the string of events that you have yet to pick up on:
1) Population steadily drops. The moderators tell us "make people quit", so we do. They ignore this.
2) World 1's registrations are closed, even though by every possible objective metric except "days since the server was opened" World 2 is much closer to being over. We bring up this concern multiple times. They ignore this.
3) World 2's population spikes with brand new accounts. We start posting about this. I intentionally break A Forum Rule so somebody, probably you, will report the post and somebody in charge will have no choice but to read it. They read it and then say "well, look at how many people are on there!", completely missing the point. We've been predicting they would do this since they announced World 1 closing.

As for the rest of your post, starting a civil war would be some stupid Skype Pro stuff, since all of SPERG is actually interested in winning, instead of dragging the server out to show how pro we are. We're already at war with virtually every tribe on the server, and dominating all of them, but we haven't posted A Pro World War Propaganda Thread because that's stupid and pointless. You can look through old threads on here for war stats that I posted in another futile attempt to show the staff on here that we're actually playing to win and doing a very good job of it, despite them ignoring us.

DeletedUser

oooo, war stats! In order of how they appear on our page:

now siding with anti sperg -- sperg winning 5:0
red dot - sperg winning 10:0
the noobs - sperg winning 10:7
anti-sperg academy - sperg winning 1:0
dragon brothers - sperg winning 8:0
anti-sperg - sperg winning 40:3
jpack - sperg winning 589:66
iv/duty - sperg winning 584:55

archived wars:
united - sperg won 396:28
anti-sperg elite - sperg won 60:6
anti sperg - sperg won 9:0
GE 2 - sperg won 1:0
fjorir - sperg won 85:32
just players - sperg won 138:6
fjorir-n - sperg won 19:0
duty - sperg won 125:9
academy assassins - sperg won 37:0
vampires - sperg won 23:0
no idea - sperg won 100:42
anti-sperg - sperg won 15:1
assassins academy - sperg won 19:0
assassins - sperg won 101:69
no idea - sperg won 48:3

and so on and so on. We have 3 members that are net positive at least 200 war points.

DeletedUser

The irritating thing is that since they closed w1, there are a lot of these:
Until 17.12. 22:51, the target can only attack or be attacked, if the relation of points between attacker and defender is no more than 20.

DeletedUser

Thanks Aliyah for reading this thread and presumably the PM I sent you and not responding to either one.

DeletedUser329

I can't believe you're actually going to pull that as your argument. I made multiple threads that you didn't read chronicling the population of World 2 dropping down to nearly 600 players. Closing worlds to registrations in order is stupid and pointless when one of the worlds is much closer to being over than another one with a lower number. If you take the .net worlds, which your moderators love to use as examples, you can just look at their forums and see that somehow they have a World 47 that's already over, but their World 23 is still wide open! Wow!

Here's a list of threads I've made about the population of World 2 steadily dropping.

942 accounts, August 17 2011
899 accounts, September 20, 2011 (with video evidence)
826 accounts, October 7 2011

In fact, here's the latest for today, November 25, 2011, with October 7's stats next to them just in case you don't read that thread. Today is in bold, October 7 is not in bold.

33 43 accounts above 1 million points
74 84 accounts above 500k points
231 193 accounts above 50k
307 240 accounts above 10k
442 355 accounts above 1k
488 400 accounts above 500
679 669 accounts above 100

30 136 accounts sitting at 80 points, the lowest score above 0
33 33 accounts sitting at 0 points

I'll PM this to you too, just to make absolutely sure you actually read it.

Maybe you can re-read what I wrote.
For one I am not arguing with you.
I haven't read all the history. I have had no need to until now.
Now I do and I said I will look into it. :)

<3

DeletedUser

Well, as long as somebody in charge is actually looking at things now. I suppose four months after we started pointing the population out is better than never.

DeletedUser

We've been at war with everyone for the entire game. There's nowhere left to go.

Well, that's a truth with big adjustments. You had/have allies. What was their name, NIP who then merged into SPERG? Umm, +hOm?

DeletedUser

Well, that's a truth with big adjustments. You had/have allies. What was their name, NIP who then merged into SPERG? Umm, +hOm?
And when you were Fjorir, you had how many family tribes + allies?
IV-N, IV-S, IV-E, IV-W, and however many allies you had.
I gather you are still allied with IV/D which was a merger of IV-E and Duty, who are losing ground as well. Also, how many mergers has IV done? Merged with GODS and who else was there?
Just saying, if you wanna start talking allies and mergers, tell the entire truth and not a one sided version.

DeletedUser

I gather you are still allied with IV/D which was a merger of IV-E and Duty, who are losing ground as well. Also, how many mergers has IV done? Merged with GODS and who else was there?
Just saying, if you wanna start talking allies and mergers, tell the entire truth and not a one sided version.

Any time the war gets too one-sided they just disband and start a new tribe so it resets to zero since I told them long ago I wasn't going to accept an offer of peace so they could redeclare when they were "ready" long ago. Nothing to see here.

DeletedUser

How many allies my former tribe had was not the issue here.
Reread what I quoted and what I said and get back to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Any time the war gets too one-sided they just disband and start a new tribe so it resets to zero since I told them long ago I wasn't going to accept an offer of peace so they could redeclare when they were "ready" long ago. Nothing to see here.

Also a truth with modification. You are now at peace with UNITED. Even have a NAP.

DeletedUser

How many allies my former tribe had was not the issue here.
Reread what I quoted and what I said and get back to me.
And the people in your tribe now are different fom the people that were in your previous tribe before? No, its the same people, different tribe.

DeletedUser

And the people in your tribe now are different fom the people that were in your previous tribe before? No, its the same people, different tribe.

Still fail to see what this have to do with what Sara said but OK i'll play.

Fjorir did have many sister tribes, yes. We did also have alot of allies.
I think my current tribe have 3 or 4 former members of Fjorir.
I can't discuss my current tribes diplomacy, for obvious reasons.
IV (fjorir) merged one time with TheEnt to UNITED. United before that consisted of GODS members and TheEnt.
After some time some of us noticed the lack of cooperation and the failing activity in UNITED so we left and created a new tribe, n00bs. The one i'm in now.

DeletedUser

Really guys. If you've played on any other server you would know that this server should have been put into end game phase months ago. It's frustrating for .net vets to come and play their "home" server like I did and just realize you wasted all your time. The US server will never be great. I'll look elsewhere to play in the future.

This is a true disappointment to those of us who value the Stars and Stripes.

DeletedUser

Also a truth with modification. You are now at peace with UNITED. Even have a NAP.

I'm sorry you can't understand the difference between "conducting diplomacy" and "starting a new tribe every time you hit -100 or lower in the war stats".

DeletedUser

I'm sorry you can't understand the difference between "conducting diplomacy" and "starting a new tribe every time you hit -100 or lower in the war stats".

Yeah.. that's it. Totally nailed it there. Good job. Everything is about the war stats against SPERG. It has nothing to do with massive inactivity.