co or owner

DeletedUser

Is there anyone who is interested in a Belgian Co or owner?

I am an experienced player who plays on the nl server.

Send a message when your interested:D

DeletedUser

well, i play tribal wars already 4 years, i've played on accounts off 21 mil.

I can snipe, time, dodge, stack, almost everything.

DeletedUser

Youri... Your word is no good here.. Ex. Look at the main post on forum world 1.. "Hello World One"...

DeletedUser

A lot of things.. We can't trust you have any experience :)

DeletedUser1180

A lot of things.. We can't trust you have any experience :)

Funny coming from someone who wont tell what account he played on .net ;)

What account and world did you play that big youri?

DeletedUser

i play on W18 on .nl (acc: Frost.)

I have played on w6 on .nl (acc: Loodschieter)

DeletedUser

Wow.. I think thats the point..

Allow me to direct you to the post directly above yours:

i play on W18 on .nl (acc: Frost.)

I have played on w6 on .nl (acc: Loodschieter)

He shows his experience. You do not. Stop trolling, start making valid arguments or providing experience, and we might be inclined to take you a little more seriously. At the moment you just seem really bitter that we don't take your word for it when you won't provide any experience or proof. Heck, I'd be more than happy to say "Alright, I believe you" if you actually did provide some, but in the meantime you're busy trolling. So stop trolling, and let him find a coplayer :).

DeletedUser1244

vvv66 you have no room to talk you still have failed to show anyone your .net stats. why won't you tell us them. its not that big of a deal. or is it that maybe you don't have any stats to show us and your just making it up. i will believe you along with almost everyone else if you just show us your stats

DeletedUser3192

still need one

i have played from the start of world 1 on the world server and i am doing well in it i want to move to this server i have also won 2 worlds and won 2 worlds co-playing