Co playing/account questions

DeletedUser

Looking for some advice on rule clarification. So I know the rule is you cannot play 2 different accounts on the same world. My problem is I just merged with a close friend on world 18, and now want to Copley that account. However, I am nervous because we still our own accounts on 19. My fear is my logging into his account (even if never enter his world 19) I will be accused of multi logging because his account is active on the same world as me. Anyone have any. Consolation or advice??

tl;dr - merged on 18, can I log into his account on world 18, even if he is on other worlds I play on separate accounts.

DeletedUser5034

Lmao I fear the same thing when someone tells me to co play with them. I'm dopey as **** sometimes and I will most likely end up logging into the wrong world where I already have an account.

I'm not sure if TW Support will forgive it or not, or how to get around it as I have always avoided co playing another persons account while I have an account on a different world. However maybe the shared internet connection will help avoid this? If you do log into a world where you have your own account they might assume that you have a shared internet connection. However you won't be able to interact in terms of support and sending resources if you do log on to 2 accounts on the same world by mistake.

Deleted User - 419875

We understand what you are saying, and you are correct there is a possibility of being banned if you log into the wrong account, but if you explain it to us and we see that in fact is was a mistake we will take that into consideration. Or if you send us a ticket right away explaining that you have in fact logged into the wrong world etc. We are more then willing to work with you. I have personally done this very same thing but I sent in a ticket right away and explained what happened.
Please just be aware of where and what and who's account you are logging into and there should not be a problem.

DeletedUser

We understand what you are saying, and you are correct there is a possibility of being banned if you log into the wrong account, but if you explain it to us and we see that in fact is was a mistake we will take that into consideration. Or if you send us a ticket right away explaining that you have in fact logged into the wrong world etc. We are more then willing to work with you. I have personally done this very same thing but I sent in a ticket right away and explained what happened.
Please just be aware of where and what and who's account you are logging into and there should not be a problem.

thanks for the response, i will keep that in mind. Just wanted to make sure there wouldnt be some instaban or something if i misclicked or whatever :)

DeletedUser5381

haha i've tried explaining shit like this in the past, still got banned :smack:, but im sure this post will keep you in good standing. And i agree with RedDawn, try shared internet!

Deleted User - 419875

I am not promising you won't be banned because that may indeed happen and at that point we will have to look at the case etc. etc. etc.