começo do mundo tres

DeletedUser

Hello

I am Brazilian, I can not speak the English language, I'm using the translator.
Game Brazilian tribal wars on the server and I just start playing on the server of the United States, I saw that only has three worlds while the Brazilian has 35 server. So here's my doubt, when the world began here ??

DeletedUser

World 1 began on 2010-05-20.
World 2 began on 2010-12-15
World 3 began on 2011-03-23

So I belive the server started the same day as the start of W1 :)

DeletedUser

World 4 has not yet been announced. It will be posted here and on the facebook page when the time comes.

DeletedUser

World 1 began on 2010-05-20.
World 2 began on 2010-12-15
World 3 began on 2011-03-23

So I belive the server started the same day as the start of W1 :)

Actually, there was a world one before world one, but it was restarted as the world one we know after the previous one had a bug that made like 2000 barbs per person o_O

(I think)

DeletedUser329

Actually, there was a world one before world one, but it was restarted as the world one we know after the previous one had a bug that made like 2000 barbs per person o_O

(I think)

hehe , I don't think it was a bug .. but I liked that world lol

<3

DeletedUser

but here in the United States takes a long time to open a world?? Well that is only 3 v

DeletedUser

Any server has been slow for the first couple of worlds. After 5 or 6, when a larger player base is formed and more independent decision-making from Innogames, then I would expect worlds to come out faster.

Also Aliyah- Not really a bug i guess, but a mistake made by the previous staff, am i correct?

DeletedUser

Well to be honest. After the first world it should be every 3-5 months. Am I right?