Commands Overview - display hauls

DeletedUser

This script is ran on the Commands overview and will show what resources each party of troops are carrying. A statistics widget with information about the hauls is also included.
twcheese_commandHauls2.png
The Script:
Code:
javascript:$.getScript('http://bit.ly/twcheese_commandHauls');void 0;
Icon:

I suggest to use the return filter or you will end up waiting longer than necessary.

DeletedUser

That's just a warning that you're using a script designed for an older TW version. If you run the script again with the warning up it should proceed as normal.

DeletedUser

Problem with 'display hauls'

I tried the command overview-display hauls script on a world on gr that I am currently playing. The problem is that everytime I am runnying it on command overviews although the script does working it's showing me that I looted 0 resources in every command. Does the script has any problem or it doesnt working on other servers(like greeces + .fr).

DeletedUser

I tried this script thousands of time on other servers and for some reason although it does work it shows me that every command is returning with 0/0/0 resources. First of all the problem is only m? And does it matter that I tried to make it work on a server which its language isnt English?

DeletedUser

It currently only works on English servers. But I'll see if I can get it to work without needing to search for text.

-edit: Try it again. I made some changes, so it may work on those servers now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi there, Can you look in to it one more time? It works up to the point that it loads individual hauls but after that it gets stuck in the "Loading" screen. It is a very nice script that I have been using for quite some time. I would like to be able to use it again. I play on the US server.

EDIT1: Sorry to bother you. It seems to be working on US. It acts as described on .RO. If you need any help with translation Strings I could help.
monthNamesRO = ['ian','feb','mar','apr','mai','iun','iul','aug','sep','oct','nov','dec'];

EDIT2: If wood =12.345 than
resources[0] = Number(icons.nextSibling.wholeText); is returning12

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5959

I am having the same issue of it being stuck on the loading screen,
I have let it sit a few times for 10+ minutes but it never finishes loading,
and I have to reload the page in order to go back to farming. I get the
haul numbers and %'s but it won't finish loading the script no matter
how long I wait on the return screen. Still a good script just wish it
went back to working properly where it finishes loading and I can
go back to a happy little farmer :)

DeletedUser

The script was working for me on .us servers until the recent upgrade, and now it displays individual lines of info correctly but the loading screen never goes away and the summary info never appears.