Congrats to the Easter Winner

DeletedUser

Congratulations to the players who entered the competition! After 7 days, we got over 5 players who made it to the end and got the answer for the last riddle. The prizes are as follows:

1st: [user]H from steps[/user] - 800 premium points
2nd: [user]shashwat[/user] - 500 premium points
3rd: [user]killerspear[/user] - 300 premium points

Thanks to everyone who followed the riddles, and congratulations to our winners. There were numerous cases of answers coming in during the same minute for the last riddle (for example, 3rd and 4th were separated by a matter of seconds), so it was based on whose message appeared first in the inbox (because appearing first means sent earlier). Thanks to everyone who entered again!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1446

Thank you very much... I was on skype talking about this with Chris the Mashman... I also discussed this with Ps2Guy1...

I tried two more options but at third try i got it finally:)

I will give 100pp to Chris the Mashman because i think we got the right answer very near from each other and so...I´ll give him a bit of my prize!

Best regards all and thanks:)

DeletedUser

;) Thanks buddy...

IT was a fun event, though, so I applaud u6 and the others involved in this...

DeletedUser

Thank you very much... I was on skype talking about this with Chris the Mashman... I also discussed this with Ps2Guy1...

I tried two more options but at third try i got it finally:)

I will give 100pp to Chris the Mashman because i think we got the right answer very near from each other and so...I´ll give him a bit of my prize!

Best regards all and thanks:)

Sharing the love is always fun (Well in this case Premium) :D

;) Thanks buddy...

IT was a fun event, though, so I applaud u6 and the others involved in this...

[user]u6s5l.[/user] deserves most of the credit as his mind came up with most of the clues maybe even all of them