• Thread starter Deleted User - 419875
  • Start date

Deleted User - 419875

Congratulations to the w25 winners

Savages (Savage)

1. Lord Chickencatch Awarded 3000 pp
2. narnbarflye Awarded 2000 pp
3. BaneSmasher Awarded 1000 pp

All the other members of the winning tribe will be awarded 500 pp each.

Curly Howard, pelinjo, Monumental69, cowboy3470, AziDahaka, IACO, Arnor, T-777, Mad Penguin, Daz48231, too close, Smash Bros, Martial Law, crazygirl13, KittenRampage, Kakashi, ausdil369, Kerriganja, Boo Radley, Sw4nSoNaToR, Mama Bear, Boner

In addition the world forums for US w25 shall be renamed Savages (Savage).

Deleted User - 419875

I will leave this forum open for a couple of weeks so that you may say your final good byes and congrats.. Then move it to the closed worlds section of these forums.
Once again Congrats.
Please also vote in the poll to close the world sooner if you want you can find it under the surveys section of your settings ingame.

bidam veer

Reaction score
Congratulations to all players wich played on this world,not only for the "best players" which end it:)).
but i noticed someone is missing in this final picture.but i can not remember who is that someone...the only thing that i remember about him was that he is so dam good and will end w25 with his new bff from savage etc.damn it,what was his name?:))
i would say more about this final picture,but is not worthing.one more time,congratulations:)

bidam veer

Reaction score
he is not so important for me...so nevermind.
but i think his name was Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor and tw god, bidam veer :)))

DeletedUser

The game is finished, the king and the pawn are put in the same box.

However, only the spoken name of the legend.