Congrats to the winners of w33 Attack (Ballz of Glory!)

• Thread starter Deleted User - 419875
  • Start date

Deleted User - 419875

Congratulations to the w33 winners

ATTACK

1. alawi78 Awarded 3000 pp
2. oltioltiolti Awarded 2000 pp
3. Blowguner Awarded 1000 pp

All the other members of the winning tribe will be awarded 500 pp each.

Dream, clean up, Thehutchmaster, Gold Waffle, snowmc, Keepdistance, unxpected, riverripper, Pearly, mr moo man11, trashcanz, Whinny the Pooh, Outkast1290, JayHamma, Frizeru din Peru, -Zero Cool, Reprisal, Santhergeist, Lord Shugaro, andrewha4, BlendR3born, Jiuthergeist

In addition the world forums for US w33 shall be renamed ATTACK (Ballz of Glory!)

DeletedUser7748

Yes Congratulations For The Biggest Ever Hug Win I Ever Seen In My 7 Years Of Tribal Wars

DeletedUser8045

ATTACK VS the biggest crybabies on the tribal wars .us server

DeletedUser8125

Don't forget to check out the topic 'what a heckin goon' that should be cmstain cried still ain't doing crap to me. Tried to play big and bad that he would time multiple nukes and trains at me he hasn't sent anything since I recapped and he cried for alawi to attack me and now I'm crushing him too

DeletedUser8045

you're so damn cool karmil, you should have been the winner of w33 not Attack, they don't deserve it. I wish I could be as cool as you one day

DeletedUser8119

So what's up with the opponent defeated badges? I should get 3 lol so I wanna make sure that my hard work wasn't for nothing hahaha. Jw because all the winning tribe members got their badges (even though 90% didn't do squat to earn their badge unlike me ;))

DeletedUser8125

So what's up with the opponent defeated badges? I should get 3 lol so I wanna make sure that my hard work wasn't for nothing hahaha. Jw because all the winning tribe members got their badges (even though 90% didn't do squat to earn their badge unlike me ;))
a what?

DeletedUser8119

You know like how Mario got little icon for most opponents defeated as defender on w28, that's what I'm talking about but for 33 and for me haha

DeletedUser8119

@kawoni do you know when that's supposed to happen? I figured it'd happened when the world ended but so far nothing is there haha

Deleted User - 419875

Sometimes it takes until the world is archived which can be a couple of days yet due to the weekend.

DeletedUser4594

nice work deffending,hope you will get it soon
p.s. i dont like your OD as supporter lol

big congrats to my mates!!!....for all those haters who claimed it was nothing else than hugs -you are terible wrong...yes there was some huging but not only that
for example snowmc (yes he quit tribe at the end but he was in attack when victory was claimed) everything he achived was in war and it was since day 1 or me for example...our tribe colapse,yes it was because we werent acctive enough but also because others were better then us...when you beat someone and took some players from them it isnt same as hugging....if no hugs clear their own cont maybe they will grow rapidly and had a chance to win..but they didnt do it here or w28 or w26 - i played all those worlds so i know it,always burb munching on 1 side of the world,building deff and waiting to call everybody hugers,and all those worlds was with WT,it makes your tribe achivements even more funny....please dont get me wrong- there were lots of players from your tribe doing great job but was also some like KittenRampage who is nothing then lying spy and because of those kind of players everybody looks on your tribe like big cheating crying turtles ...sorry but its like that for last 10 worlds :(

DeletedUser8119

Hehe I don't agree with alot you say but I'm not gonna waste a paragraph arguing about it cus there are hundreds of pages of arguing already cx but yeah clean up alot of my ODS was supporting my tribe but alot was supporting little guys against you ;p you played well and didn't run your mouth so you're okay in my book. Also your tribe wasn't at war when it merged it had an nap with the tribe you merged in so kinda hugging yeah Haha they didn't beat you and take your good members, instead every member from DnD just joined attack or twits Haha (;

DeletedUser6635

please dont get me wrong- there were lots of players from your tribe doing great job but was also some like KittenRampage who is nothing then lying spy and because of those kind of players everybody looks on your tribe like big cheating crying turtles ...sorry but its like that for last 10 worlds :(
Except I have never and will never cheat/spy on any world that I have played or will play. soooo thats a completely false and incorrect statement. You are correct in saying that I was a turtle however.