Congratulations to Decept

DeletedUser173

I'd like to congratulate Decept for coming back from being a low-rank tribe to winning the world, I played in W6 and was playing with the underdog tribe for the longest time hoping for that comeback.

My tribe was unsuccessful on W6, but I'm happy to see that another tribe was able to pull it off.

@Ego! - I have left the tribe because in all honesty, you guys are holding me back. I'm a frontline player and I had more support on your guys' frontlines than I had support from anyone. There is absolutely no communication in the forums OR in skype, so there's nothing I can really do to help or be helped. As such, what other purpose does a tribe have than to work as a team?

@Decept - Don't think that just because I left Ego! that my villages will be easy takes, or that I am quitting because I couldn't manage the incoming. It's actually quite the opposite. I'm sick of being the only player being able to handle his frontline villages, and I want to show you that there was at least 1 competent member in ego.

If anyone has questions, please contact me in-game.

-Will

DeletedUser

Well spoke out there Will. I have for a long time said that EGO werent a very well run tribe and that they would get their come upance and I was right. Its a shame that the better players quit and gave up as there was some good players in that tribe. Just some very selfish leaders and some bad sportsmen.
Hat off to you Will for standing up for what you believe in and well done to Deception for showing EGO how it is really done.

DeletedUser3214

We were originally run very well. However, as the world progressed, most of the top players were inactive for various real life issues. This is still the case for myself and some others, and is the main reason that we were struggling. You'll see from conquers that 99% of conquers against us were on empty accounts and/or accounts that were traitors (still not sure what happened with Jilixi, tbh). Because of that, at the time Decept was doing a lot better and perhaps may have continued, though shortly after Jilixi was removed some came back and it would not have continued.

Anyway, I didn't see many well coordinated attacks from Decept (not saying they were worse than Ego), but it was definitely lacking compared to other worlds. I feel like activity also hindered Decept, so perhaps if both tribes were fully active this would have been an interesting world.