Correct me if I'm wrong -- The slow death of Tribalwars

DeletedUser6712

I think that problem of this game is immature drama queens such as Steve himself.
they booted you away from .net so now you are turning .us into pile of poops...

P.S. Steve please safe your face and stop being so pathetic....
Your silly mindless mails ain't even half of what Wicked could of put up for ya...
Tired of your recruitment makes us giggle way too much in skype chat, if someone wanted or want to join your tribe, they most likely will mail you on their own...

DeletedUser

I quit this game after winning with the guys on W19. They are a good bunch of guys that work well together. I played the .Mercenary. account, finished 7th and really enjoyed that world. Wish I had spawned closer to them in all honesty.
It's been annoying me all world as to why I recognise you! I checked all your worlds on twstats and couldn't find a link. However now you remind me you were Mercenary I realise I should have just looked in my skype contacts instead. Welcome back Mark, don't be disheartened by this world just restart our direction next time :)

DeletedUser6480

whats wrong with playing the casual world.? I play solo. meaning I don't have a dozen players from every time zone watching the account 24/7