Create a foregein trib

DeletedUser

I know it's illegal to deny a player access to your tribe because he is a different ethnicity etc.
But say you had a tribe of only Portuguese players.
Could you deny someone access because they don't speak Portuguese, and that would make it much more difficult to communicate?

Also..

What if he chooses to "dislike" a player simply because they do not share a nationality?
Is that legal?

As in: "I dislike you because you're not American, and therefore I am not going to let you into my tribe."
If someone had some form of ethnocentrism then it's perfectly feasible for that to be a true statement.
Would it be legal, or illegal?

In regards to the first quote response, it is the .us server and english is the means of communication required, so that would be breaking the rules.

In regards to the second quote, that would be highly prejudice and would definitely result in some kind of moderation.

DeletedUser

What if he chooses to "dislike" a player simply because they do not share a nationality?
Is that legal?

As in: "I dislike you because you're not American, and therefore I am not going to let you into my tribe."
If someone had some form of ethnocentrism then it's perfectly feasible for that to be a true statement.
Would it be legal, or illegal?

I don't think you should be a leadership figure anyway if you believe segregation in any way, shape or form is right.

DeletedUser

I don't even play. -.-
Those were all hypothetical questions.