Curiosity

DeletedUser

Why so many people hesitate with 30 years or more, playing TW, they do not work?
or they work and spare time to play?
I really can not imagine my mother 36 years playing TW.
And when I try to imagine those older than 30 and fewer think unbelievable.
Someone who has over 30 years can you explain how you can play TW instead of making children or any other hobbies that a person of 30 years makes:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You can play any game and still be like 30 years old, there is nothing wrong with having some entertainment during your free time. You can still play this game and have a life. It only takes me around 10 minutes or so to upgrade, build troops, attack villages and I'm off for the day. No men, women, or child should ever spend more then an hour a day playing TW unless they're playing more then 1 world or controls an entire continent or so.

And if you're wondering, I'm 19 and I do have a job.

DeletedUser452

Tribal Wars is attractive to everyone of all games ages. Your mum might not play games but everyone is different.

Tribal politics in particular appeals to older players.

DeletedUser

You can play any game and still be like 30 years old, there is nothing wrong with having some entertainment during your free time. You can still play this game and have a life. It only takes me around 10 minutes or so to upgrade, build troops, attack villages and I'm off for the day. No men, women, or child should ever spend more then an hour a day playing TW unless they're playing more then 1 world or controls an entire continent or so.

And if you're wondering, I'm 19 and I do have a job.
Possibly more than 10 minutes depending on how many villages you have nobled, and at the start of the worlds, people tend to stay on until there resources have been used which ussually takes about 15 minutes.

DeletedUser

if curiosity killed the cat, why is the cat posting a thread titled curiosity?

DeletedUser

My dad plays with me on here and he is only 33. He does it just to spend time with me and to be able to talk a little more when im at my moms house.