D/D vs Ap, Bash, Ndu and Bob and kind of SOA....

DeletedUser

Some war stats :D

Let the $#!t talking begin! :D

(To all of you calling us huggers and so on and so forth in DD at least none of you can claim (with any truth) that we make any shady deals and that we have a really loyal group of players, Enjoy the stats!)

Someone post some maps or say I stink or something please I am bored.

No we are not at War SOA. however they help raise everyone elses stats a little bit as we occasionally hit each other time to time.

Side 1:
Tribes: DRINK!, DRANK!
Side 2:
Tribes: NDU, AP, BASH, SOA., BOB

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 5,008
Side 2: 3,486
Difference: 1,522

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 798
Side 2: 104
Difference: 694

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 31,722,496
Side 2: 16,638,648
Difference: 15,083,848

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,354,386
Side 2: 807,197
Difference: 5,547,189

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice stats.

I understand your reason for posting, but a few things.

Are SOA. actually at war with D/D family tribes? I know we've had the odd tussle, but I'd hardly call us at war yet.

SOA. are fighting all the tribes you've put is in the mix with. To group us all together is somewhat misleading to anyone not actually playing this world. I can't speak for all the tribes above, but SOA. are not allied or working with any of the tribes mentioned. Indeed we consider AP a more dispicable and irritating foe than D/D.

DeletedUser

No you are correct. We are not at war with you and SOA. just added to the mix because of our occasional tussle.

Also figured you may bring up the others stats a bit...

DeletedUser

During my brief stay in Opposites, our council was repeatedly told by AP that an alliance against D/D was in place. However AP kept attacking me and another lad. AP council repeatedly told our tribe's council it was fixed and the alliance against D/D held strong. Meanwhile we kept getting crappy attacks lol.

So yea, to me, despicable :D

DeletedUser3141

Oh ... it's only AP you see as despicable. That's a relief. ;)

I've heard varying versions of what happened but as far as I can make out it worked mostly to the benefit of D/D.

DeletedUser

Yes indeed we have heard of AP trying to convince other tribes to attack D/D while having a nap with D/D to work with each other against opposites.

Irritating to discover that it is actually true.

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
It does not surprise me that AP continue to use these under-hand tactics. Not so long ago I fell victim to one of their deceitful tricks. I am not saying I could have beaten D/D (had AP not backstabbed me), but I surely would have given them a far better fight.

DeletedUser

Yeah Sweeney, you got screwed. Not going to argue about all that happened in the past. It's our turn take the heat. :)

DeletedUser

not really to be honest even though d/d are at war with ap they show no real effort on war front with ap. all attention seems elsewhere

DeletedUser5039

TO be honest, most of the northern rim tribes lack solid leadership.

I see this war lasting a long time.

DeletedUser

I dont I think I the rim tribes will be crushed due to lack of leadership

DeletedUser5039

Code:
I dont I think I the rim tribes will be crushed due to lack of leadership

Well leadership is not all dead, we managed to muster our first real offensive op today. You may think it will be an easy kill, but our spirit is far from dead.

DeletedUser

Oh yeah congrats on getting those 2 from tooly goo We were getting lazy on that front and now we are tightening things up. :D Looks like we need to take talon seriously. lol :p

DeletedUser5039

Oh yeah congrats on getting those 2 from tooly goo We were getting lazy on that front and now we are tightening things up. :D Looks like we need to take talon seriously. lol :p

Thanks mate! I am a vet from .net, and I kinda organized that small op. Some one's gotta do something I figured why not better than one of the small players no one really pays attention too haha ;)

DeletedUser

Please do not multipost, there is an edit feature so that if you have more to add and no one else has posted, you can do so.

DeletedUser

SOA and DD are not at war you guys are coordinating attacks on us , stop lying on the forums for a family to be so big why you need SOA help ? Or is it the other way around ?

Coordinating with SOA and saying you are in a little tift with them smh !!!

Sorry, what help are SOA. giving D/D or vice versa?

Side 1:
Tribes: SOA.
Side 2:
Tribes: DRINK!, DRANK!

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 2
Difference: 11

chart

Not much help there from what I can see? I'd like to stress I'm not boasting about stats here, as I know neither side have hit the other very hard yet. Still - we are hardly helping each other rofl

What exact coordination are you referring to? I'm at a loss tbh.

And for SOA you guys wouldn't have never got this far over in our territory if we didn't have to contend with DD as well . Nice move though huggers !

I'd love to know what your drinking mate. Who exactly did we hug with? We were a 4 man tribe for most of this world, then took in a few select recruits. We now have 11 members in total. We left Opposites when they were one of the top tribes, and turned down invitations from Rank 1 tribes twice.

We've warred with every single tribe that has bordered us, including AP, Opposites, NDU, KISS, DRINK, DRANK and countless other small tribes.

In fact AP betrayed our NAP when we were in Opposites and attacked us, as they desperately tried to hug it out with D/D. That failed miserably, eh? Unlike AP, we have never considered D/D as friends, we just haven't hit them properly. We have never had relations with them, and have been attacking each other for quite a while.

We were beating AP, when we were 4 members against your whole tribe, and you were at peace with D/D. So your argument is completely null and void.

So please iceberg, spell it out for me in basic terms - what hugging or coordinating are we at SOA. doing? I'd love even a basic example.

By the way, in case you haven't realised, or perhaps your tribe is out to betray us again, we are actually NAP'd with AP for quite a while now. Maybe you've lost that basic concept in all your pathetic propaganda. We formed it a while back, so as AP could have more energy and troops for their D/D frontline.

Your saying we are doing the complete opposite, which makes me wonder why we even bothered.

DeletedUser

which makes me wonder why we even bothered.

What do you mean why you bothered? You just said why in the previous sentence. You sure didn't do it out of the goodness of your heart lol. That was a self preservation move. AP vs SOA. and AP vs. D/D equals AP losing and lot more D/D on a much bigger border. Atleast with AP vs D/D a lot of nukes won't be wasted on YOUR villages and its easier to grow for you.

DeletedUser

I think there is some confusion here. There is no war between SOA. and AP. Those of us from AP, that border SOA., are on friendly terms with the players from SOA.

DeletedUser

What do you mean why you bothered? You just said why in the previous sentence. You sure didn't do it out of the goodness of your heart lol. That was a self preservation move. AP vs SOA. and AP vs. D/D equals AP losing and lot more D/D on a much bigger border. Atleast with AP vs D/D a lot of nukes won't be wasted on YOUR villages and its easier to grow for you.

Okay if that's the case then why are we also fighting D/D? Why are we did we sign peace with AP?

I cannot follow your logic at all from you or the other guy.

Perhaps we should end this NAP between AP and SOA. then completely. You guys don't seem to have any respect or trust for SOA., and have only insulted us. I'm beginning to wonder why we should bother taking the abuse.