D/D vs Ap, Bash, Ndu and Bob and kind of SOA....

DeletedUser

Okay if that's the case then why are we also fighting D/D? Why are we did we sign peace with AP?

I cannot follow your logic at all from you or the other guy.

Trust me, you definitely made it aware you didn't understand me lol. Nothing in my was post was insulting nor about you guys helping each other. I literally quite answered your two questions in my last post. I'm not sure how to word it differently. Positive someone here can find the right wording if they chose. Like I said earlier, you guys wouldn't benefit from the drop. AP sure as hell wouldn't benefit from the drop. lol D/D would be licking their lips though. You might see yourselves as Lions in the south but that makes D/D hyenas. Annoying as all hell and viciously dangerous in large numbers. The only flipside would be a cool three way for the K. You hear that UoW? *nudge* *nudge* lol.
We have ourselves a little small community here. I'd like to think we can all be honest with each other. Lakadaem, I don't know about any personal relationships that may have grown over the span of this world, but I'm going to stick my neck out and say you don't like us. lol Some of our members don't like you guys either. That's fine. That's what I'd expect from two tribes that fought in the past. We aren't going to best of buds. You brought up that we don't have any respect or trust for your tribe earlier. I look farther up the page and see you called us irritating and despicable twice. lol. One thing I've learned after being trolled, flamed, and sometimes embarrassed on the these forums is to not be sensitive. How are you going to let one forum post get you wiled up? There are entire threads dedicated to bashing tribes out there lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

One very long post, without actually saying anything at all.

My previous remarks where shortly after AP had betrayed our NAP and attacked us twice, and thus we were at war. I would hardly call those comments over the top from someone whom you looked upon as an enemy.

However iceberg and your comments were directed to a tribe whom your council have signed friendly relations with - SOA., ie. us. That's a massive difference in my book. Why have good relations in game, only to be massively insulting and trying to tarnish the others reputation here?

Add to that, the fact that, as I've shown in my first post, all the comments are fully/wholly and completely fabricated.

It all adds up to a massive slap in the face for a tribe trying to work with you against your enemy.

DeletedUser

My man, you are 0-2 right now. You keep taking my comments and spinning them for whatever reason you see fit. Please quote any of my previous sentences which were massively insulting or attempting to tarnish a tribes reputation on here. I know for fact Iceberg sent you mail apologizing, explaining he was drunk, and he meant another tribe completely. He then went on to delete his posts. So either you just didn't read it, or read it and still decided to come on here to make something into what its not. Tarnish reputation? C'mon man really? I can name the people that have posted here in the last week off the top of my head. You need to eat a snickers. Starting to be a killjoy man. lol

DeletedUser

I know for fact Iceberg sent you mail apologizing, explaining he was drunk, and he meant another tribe completely. He then went on to delete his posts.

Yes I got a mail from him, and my reply was why another member came on and shot down my rebuttal to his accusations? I countered all the accusations against SOA. that he accidentally made, but then you came on saying ;

...That was a self preservation move. AP vs SOA. and AP vs. D/D equals AP losing and lot more D/D on a much bigger border. Atleast with AP vs D/D a lot of nukes won't be wasted on YOUR villages and its easier to grow for you.

So you publicly backed up what iceberg had said about SOA. That's where I see two members of AP, attempting to tarnish SOA.'s reputation. As to how our tribe could be mixed up with another tribe k's away from us is questionable. To have two members do it, in quick succession is a hell of a coincidence.

I accept that this is a small community and posting is rare, but I'm not gonna sit back and watch mud being throw, when I feel it's undeserved. And let's face it, if I didn't shout up above, then iceberg would not have corrected his mistake.

DeletedUser

Cooperating with d/d and why you created a NAP with AP are two different conversations. His post and mine aren't related all.

DeletedUser

okay Maybe I am being dumb in helping you guys out here.... but you guys arguing just makes things easier for us. Matter of fact any disconnect at all between your tribes and the other rim tribes works in our favor.

So you ask why I point this out? Well, because.... this arguing on the externals over who did what and when is not fun reading...

So please tell us how the world is going to work together and take down D/D or something.

DeletedUser3007

congrats to recruiting all your competition and then preaching how easy it is to kill noobs.
great job! hugs for all!

DeletedUser

Thank you ice! exactly what I was looking for! except you know from people who I actually care to listen too... not the leader of the #1 backstabbing world in the us servers. :D

And here is a hug :truelove:just to melty your icy heart ice ;)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: AP
Side 2:
Tribes: UoW, DRINK!, DRANK!
Timeframe: Last month
Total conquers:
Side 1: 387
Side 2: 1,809
Difference: 1,422
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 45
Side 2: 84
Difference: 39
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 2,270,364
Side 2: 13,293,025
Difference: 11,022,661
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 326,392
Side 2: 678,877
Difference: 352,485
chart

DeletedUser

Thanks for the stats update! :D

The east is falling pretty quick now. :) Soon D/D will have no where to go except west.