Daily Awards

DeletedUser

It was never my intention to merge upon joining the world. Due to time constraints of my co-player I was covering longer hours than i had planned and looked at my options and after a week of being unable to find someone else to join my account as a co-player I looked at merging accounts.

Internal nobling is a massive part of the game, if not done properly then that is a large number of villages that are left to be easily nobled by someone else. If that was happening The Spy World 9 then I would imagine you would be the first person on here trying to level crap against us for it.

As for Pandas we are ranked strongly at 3rd with just over half the members that those in the top 20 have. It can not be said that we are not strong and are not playing smart. We haven't gone out and mass recruited to gain rank 1 or to fill out our members list. We are working closely within the tribe and we focus on maintaining good relationships with our friends.

So if you are going to hate us then thats fine, but is there really a need for you to run to the forum every time we do something sensibly claiming that its the worst thing ever and that we are a bad tribe for doing it?
If you really think there is then why not go make a specific thread for you to flame us on rather than screaming it over every thread, I'll always be happy to come in and make you look stupid for your moronic comments

DeletedUser

Now. Can we go back to my original question? When do the Daily awards start? Is it 30 days after the start of the world? Then that would be on Wednesday.

DeletedUser

I'd assume it would be the day when the weather improves in Britain... Although that doesn't appear to be happening anytime soon :L