Dalegend's Pro Op

DeletedUser

It's hard for me to understand how you guys can expect a strong performance from your members when your leaders are sending noble trains with like 30 seconds in between nobles. Rosspero's haven't landed yet but they're so hilariously bad they're a non-issue at this point.

GG US2 Order

ppzLC.png

vTNth.png

MxRms.png

vNt0S.png

mfSCh.png

UZ4PJ.png

yk51S.png

Ufuf1.png

ecnt1.png

OitRP.png

gXEVc.png

ZvFx4.png

DSFap.png

tU6xf.png

jTDyt.png

3YbaW.png

yJYGv.png

1Bt79.png

wFFj6.png

5IeOW.png

Khyaz.png

76htE.png

liUlS.png

6X89z.png

trroV.png

fvX5i.png

l73bm.png

OXdjq.png

LXPrf.png

bUiw3.png

BczPW.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hmmm yes my big op... e.g. get an account and send all the nukes at some sperg villages before world 4 opens

DeletedUser

hmmm yes my big op... e.g. get an account and send all the nukes at some sperg villages before world 4 opens

Quoting this so you can't change it before ivs leaders get a chance to ee you admitting to ruining one of their top accounts on purpose and demanding their other members also follow you like lemmings for your own amusement

Thanks for this, I laughed really hard at the whole thing. Do it or he will have you kicked guys. And they all did. Straight played.

DeletedUser

I don't know, I kinda liked this one

ecnt1.png

I don't know if it's amazingly bad luck or a real reflection on the tribe that they've been betrayed and screwed over twice in one month by their own members

DeletedUser

It's hard for me to understand how you guys can expect a strong performance from your members when your leaders are sending noble trains with like 30 seconds in between nobles. Rosspero's haven't landed yet but they're so hilariously bad they're a non-issue at this point.

GG US2 Order
ppzLC.png

vTNth.png

MxRms.png

vNt0S.png

mfSCh.png

UZ4PJ.png

yk51S.png

Ufuf1.png

ecnt1.png

OitRP.png

gXEVc.png

ZvFx4.png

DSFap.png

tU6xf.png

jTDyt.png

3YbaW.png

yJYGv.png

1Bt79.png

wFFj6.png

5IeOW.png

Khyaz.png

76htE.png

liUlS.png

6X89z.png

trroV.png

fvX5i.png

l73bm.png

OXdjq.png

LXPrf.png

bUiw3.png

BczPW.png

use spoilers next time and nice :)

DeletedUser724

use spoilers next time and nice :)

yeah... all that scrolling hurt my finger.... :(

I don't see why we (the members of W2) can't have a nice and civil war... I mean, lighten up guys, we're only trying to kill you.. :D Which is no reason not to have civil conversations in the externals... :truelove:

Aww who am I kidding.... thats never gonna happen... can we all just try not to rip each other heads off at every chance we get? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

yeah... all that scrolling hurt my finger.... :(

I don't see why we (the members of W2) can't have a nice a civil war... I mean, lighten up guys, we're only trying to kill you.. :D Which is no reason not to have civil conversations in the externals... :truelove:

Aww who am I kidding.... thats never gonna happen... can we all just try not to rip each other heads off at every chance we get? :rolleyes:

zomg nubs :/ get along and play nicely, www.tribalhugs.net/youarenubs/attackagainbecauseyoufailed/please?

DeletedUser

dalegand really did suicide didnt he.most attacks are on one village.lol.

DeletedUser

Does this mean i'm famous now?

Creds for having the energy for that post Sara.

Btw, the two last reports are the same.

DeletedUser

Axe nukes are extremely strong against certain defensive builds. If he didn't scout beforehand.. then its about pointless to do that though.

The single circumstance where a nuke like that is anything but wasted resources and free ODD is if the enemy town's defense is if they have less than 4000 combined swords/archers + 1000 HC, or less than 8000 combined swords/archers, and both of these numbers ignore the fact that paladin weapons and especially catapults + bonfire exist on this server. If it's a Skype crew strategy to not use swords, archers, HC, or catapults + bonfire, then yes, I guess it is possible for a nuke like this to be effective, but I've never seen anybody defend a town like that. Even Aliquisher massed archers instead of spears.

DeletedUser

Axe nukes are actually fairly effective even against regular builds. Now, I am not advocating anyone goes and does it or say even I do it without special circumstances, but it does work fine, and combined with (if the particular world has it) the axe weapon, it is just ridiculously strong. Although the time it takes to build it, resources spent, etc, is totally inefficient.. at this point in the game you can afford that given the # of villages everyone has. :p

Also gotta remember.. thousands upon thousands of people play tribal wars, and several of them have totally different strategies.. and several of these people are successful at the game. Although some of these strategies aren't as good as others, they can still work out.

DeletedUser

Very well said Smash.

But this game is all about calculating. What is effective against that etc. If you know what's good against what, you got the key to the game. This applies to all games ofc.

But onlinetime is the most important thing ofc.

I have seen some axe nukes in my days. Last one was 4-5 years ago before archers and MA kicked in. I don't know for sure what axe nukes are good for and henceforth I haven't built one yet.