Dark Secrets of Oath

DeletedUser

This is a sad pathetic story.

of Oath.

The 3rd Tribe of the world.

In order to keep their top memer happy. This is how low they'll result to.

Some villages turned barb recently after being banned.
A player nobled one.

They recruited him.
Then they said, the top player had a claim on it, so he need to give it to him.
As soon as the player lost his 2nd village. The Top player then kicked him from the tribe and sent his train at that player's main village..

That's pretty low. But hey, anything to stay in the top ranks right?

-Sweeney

DeletedUser

Whoa propaganda in the .us forum, haven't seen that in a while.

Tricking people over an 1800 point village? Thats a little sad.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6219

Sweeney is cool like that, I feel famous now though, someone posted a story about me.... I didn't even know people used the external forums

DeletedUser

its a 1.8k village and a 5.6k village.
with minimal losses to oneself.

its hella sad of an act to do as a rank 2 but ehh.. .us server itself is mostly sad.. owing to its small size..

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
I plan to noble a player.
Tribe recruits him unknowingly.
I tell tribe I planned to noble him.
Tribe kicks player.

What's the problem?

DeletedUser

i plan to noble a barbarian village.
player nobles it unknowingly.
joins tribe.
i tell tribe i want the village still.
tribe tells player to hand over the village.
i want the players village as well.
i tell tribe to kick the player.
i noble the player.

fixed it for you.

DeletedUser

Dont think anyone's upset other than the player you screwed over.

Sounds more like he wants everyone to know not to trust your tribe. Message received.

DeletedUser

why would i be upset?

hell, even if it happened to me i wouldnt be upset. its a game. ill just know for the future not to trust you.

idk why people dont play with principles anymore.

DeletedUser5034

Wow people communicating on the external forums... It's not all bad news eh? :D

DeletedUser6219

Yeah... don't let Sweeney fool ya..... I learned the hard way.... he knew I was joining the tribe.... he even said in order to join the tribe of have to give him the barb village I just cleared and took.... then he said he'd even compensate me for my lost troops and noble.....

DeletedUser

Barcode there is also the Case of Malibu-Maracuja.
He was kicked from fun because he was nobling close to some allies. So instead of talking it out they just kicked him, so tribal and wing could eat him up.

Malibu-Maracuja Aug 27, 20:53
hehe - 119 incs atm :)

b3altena Aug 27, 20:56
:( dang... From who

Malibu-Maracuja Aug 27, 20:56
TRIBAL and wing

b3altena Aug 27, 20:58
Ouch... Make sure your tribe supports you. Get some bonfires in those villas

Malibu-Maracuja Aug 27, 20:59
they have kicked me :)

so that tribal can attack me - funny - dont you think so?

b3altena Aug 27, 21:00
Not at all... You were in drink right?

Malibu-Maracuja Aug 27, 21:01
no FUN

Malibu-Maracuja Aug 27, 21:02
they have a nap with drink, tribal and mayhem

DeletedUser

While i CAN see the ''reasoning'' behind why those tribes did that, i personally think that is low, if you have a claim on someone take them, don't bring them into your tribe and half noble them and backstab them,because on a serious note:

That just spreads negativity and a reputation about your tribe that isn't admirable, and will at the end of the day make you the ''first to be rimmed on new worlds''

I would rather have fun, play the world, and be on the receiving end of 2-3 of the top tribes, and if we go out go out fighting to the last man, as a unit, not sacrificing a single member of our own for survivability, or the sake of a world win

It is a tactic i suppose, and a game, and everyone's entitled to win the way they see fit, but i personally would rather win or lose as a team and our tribes stats can never be claimed not to be legit as we earned every point of ODA and ODD we have not gained ours like certain tribes who do so through internal ling 3-4 tribes that they initially started the game with, if it was supposed to be a 4-5 tribe merger why not play a world with a 80 member tribe cap from the start! :rolleyes:

That's why i like looking at the ODA and ODD stats at this stage of the game as there are tribes with less than 30 members in the top 8 of the world, who did so of their own backs not by hugging and endless internals, i suppose the silver lining is there will always be a challenge, if you choose to go up against heavy odds, plus it can only make your skill and game better :) (you can always hunt your enemies on subsequent worlds) ;) Props to those tribes and players :D

DeletedUser3973

What game are you playing? This is lie cheat and steal 101. Only the todies rule here. Your talk about "did so of their own backs not by hugging" is a bunch of baloney. If you think these tribes are not full time throwing you under the bus the moment they stop blowing smoke up your whatever it is you call that, you are being fooled.

DeletedUser

"What game are you playing? This is lie cheat and steal 101. Only the todies rule here."

No idea what a todie is, but I think I got the meaning.

Not everyone plays that way and its a shame people now think thats the only way to win. Used to be people enjoyed competition and just straight up fought each other. Look at the war stats on this world, they're embarrassing. The entire game has turned into hug, merge, internal, repeat. Where's the fun in winning a world that way?

DeletedUser

What game are you playing? This is lie cheat and steal 101. Only the todies rule here. Your talk about "did so of their own backs not by hugging" is a bunch of baloney. If you think these tribes are not full time throwing you under the bus the moment they stop blowing smoke up your whatever it is you call that, you are being fooled.

That was my point, we don't, nor would we stoop to that we like a challenge, :stat:

However the whole point of my post was its clear other tribes are and have done so since day 1, lie cheat and steal 101? possibly however other tribes can do what they like that doesn't take away from the fact we are a unit.

I personally really hope other tribes do think we are ''fooled'' as that just makes our position stronger, and they will be predictable.

In the words of SunTsu:

Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.

As Sanguine said, there is no fun in playing Hug-Wars, you'd be better off playing sim city but hey it is what it is if people are that desperate to win, let them try, someone will always put up a challenge, the question is who? ;)

Last edited by a moderator: