Dead forum...... is dead

DeletedUser5159

Take a look over in world 13 i made a tread worth a look im sure

DeletedUser

im a co in 13 inJUNK who just got there a few weeks ago... well ill say this someone in 12 I playwith was sitting a w/13 account of onof the leaders n another tribe nd mention the dudefrom LDE mailed him asking for help for his master plan...so for him to say he has not asked is a nother lie...while u are asking questions ask the leader of LDE about the girl he threatned to rim if she did not send him revealing photos of herself.. just fo that reason lone above nothing else I dispise that guy that's tantamount to rape...sick piece of work...the girl is still on here somewhere...interview her..

DeletedUser5159

im a co in 13 inJUNK who just got there a few weeks ago... well ill say this someone in 12 I playwith was sitting a w/13 account of onof the leaders n another tribe nd mention the dudefrom LDE mailed him asking for help for his master plan...so for him to say he has not asked is a nother lie...while u are asking questions ask the leader of LDE about the girl he threatned to rim if she did not send him revealing photos of herself.. just fo that reason lone above nothing else I dispise that guy that's tantamount to rape...sick piece of work...the girl is still on here somewhere...interview her..

What is her user?

DeletedUser

I love the days of old when most players fought tooth and nail with honor and excitement. It seems today we have so many inexperienced players that never were properly weaned from their mommies. They were obviously brought up as undisciplined imps that received trophies no matter how badly they failed. This is an excellent example of their tactics. If you can't win on a field of battle just bore everyone to death!!! This is a message sent by the leader of Animal to all of my mates. It is a sad testimony to the cowardly players that lack the pride and abilities to actually conduct warfare.

I am not the leader. I also am fine with warfare. Why not use tactics to make things go faster? Fortunately for your front line animal has lost some players due to real life issues. The good new is that this account is nearing you ;)

If you would like to mumble some more over XXX and animal then go create a thread and give me some enjoyment.

DeletedUser

@ninjacrabgod.... Think maybe you should lurk moar. Or maybe grasp the full understanding of why I do what I do. Until then, obvious troll is obvious.

Kthnxbai

EDIT: Heh. Maybe i should totally create a thread but 1) I'm not one to flame drooling morons who can't tell which end of the keyboard to type from, and 2) You're just not worth my time.

Your funny. Post about inactive forums and then revert to calling people names when they do post.

I wouldn't waste my time posting in this forum seeing as Ninja's post is very, very sadly one of the best posts I have seen through the entire forum.

The Rugged vs Est thread is exactly the same. Name calling and shit talking. You want activity here then breed it.

DeletedUser4881

No no, that wasn't name calling. Its a description. I'm simply calling a spade a spade. Or in this case, a troll a troll.

DeletedUser

So calling him

'A drooling moron that can't tell which end of his keyboard to type from.'

Seems a tad excessive as I'd argue his continued activity on us.12 proves that he is a somewhat competent human being that can read letters on a keyboard and feed himself.

But hey man if that's how you feel I could provide many 'descriptions' to add to this one.

DeletedUser4881

Heh, here's an idea, use my words in the proper context. I said that about xxx, it targets no one member individually.

DeletedUser

If you really think who it was directed at bothered me and not the contents itself..
All I'm saying is you complain that this forum has no activity and then you start calling people names when they comment. You are fighting yourself here...

No members of XXX would come on here to have a 'conversation' with you. What a waste of time.