Death of the First Noble

• Thread starter DontworryIamnotverygood
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Usually, when someone noble rushes in other worlds, their first noble is maybe a 400 pointer, maybe a barbarian village right next to them.

Here is the story regarding the rush of a noble and the death of it.

Everyone knows DontworryIamnotverygood and Despicable Me. Right? One being the current high ranker and the other being the former rank 1.

Well this is the story about those two. :D

When the world started, DontworryIamnotverygood (DW for short) ended up in a pretty bad location, so she had to restart. Upon restarting, she ended up in a "better" area but had competition. So she mailed those two competition. Asking them, "Hey, I just restarted from a bad area, and All we are going to end up doing is stunt each other's growth, if you haven't restarted, it's just the beginning of the world, not too late to get back up to 100 points, could you restart?" One of these replied back, and they decided they'll try to help each other as much as I can. The other, read and never replied.

Few days passed and the silent one that never replied soon joined Legacy. By then, DW had made some milestones and were already having friendly competitions with members of Legacy. That's right. The one that never replied was Despicable Me (DM for short).

DM, after a day or two upon joining the ranks of Legacy, mailed DW. Telling her, "Hey, let's work together." So DW, agreed. But upon continuing her talks, she soon began to have this feeling.. DM was only contacting her when he needed something. She began feeling this uneasiness when DM had mailed her asking "Hey, I'm about to leave Legacy, how about you and me create a tribe together and recruit players nearby?" She agreed and had made a tribe, Wick3d. But when DM left Legacy, DM made a temporary tribe named Queue and never replied or accepted the invites DW sent him. But when he finally did reply, it was to ask her in assisting him ramming and catting a player that was 1/3 his size. That said player was HeartNSoul.

You see, HeartNSoul was in a tribe at the time called ETN. You might remember that bunch, they're 10TH now. When DW received that mail after DM had ignored her and the "lets make a tribe together plan", she started to question his actions. DM had disbanded Queue and had made his way into ETN. When she asked why he didn't come into Wick3d, He replied, "I'm just here to look at the forums while I take out HeartNSoul, These "undeveloped brain" players don't even know I'm able to look at all the forums they have about me. I'm pretty famous here." Then HeartNSoul was suddenly kicked out of ETN.

See, this was rather odd, for a player that was already a part of the tribe that was having issues with a new member being kicked rather than the new member. So DW contacted HeartNSoul and heard his side of the story. By then, DW had realized, DM was solely out for his own survival and that he would scheme into alot of players, not just her, in order to continue his growth.

Upon seeing reports from HeartNSoul, DW also concluded that DM was a pointwhore. She had a bit of suspicion of it before and it confirmed it. So she decided to side with HeartNSoul and started commencing on catting down DM. But soon, ETN had supported DM. Upon quick accessment, she came to the conclusion that continuing to cat him while he had his support in the village from ETN would stunt her growth to much. So she allowed him to regrow himself.

Then she came upon a nobleman. She begin to weigh her options, as DM was also rushing into nobles with the plan of trying to provoke DW into attacking him with supports in his village to take out her offense so that he can freely noble her. But you see, she wasn't unaware of this and had begun making plans of her own. Little did she know, that he had made his reach of players far beyond what she had thought. POON, ZERO, and other tribes around the region had already fallen into his orders due to poor leadership. But ETN's leader brought light into the situation. DM was dismissed from ETN and the supports in his village was withdrawn. DM ran right into ZERO at the getgo and despite her mails, ZERO's leadership refused to kick DM.

By this time, DW was tired of it. So she contacted DM through Skype offering him, "hey, lets not waste our times. how about you just merge into me. you have 3 players on that account including yourself, i'm alone here." and DM said he will go talk with his co's. She actually gave him the benefit of the doubt despite what had happened so far. You see, she was too trusting of people. After 14 hours of No reply, DW had to decide, "Hey, this guy is just wasting time trying to get more support into his village" So she commenced her attacks.

HeartNSoul took out the first wave of support, and DW took out his axes in a backtime. Unable to dodge the backtime, DM lost his axes. Almost as if on que, DW received a reply on skype from DM. "I was talking with my co's and all of a sudden I see a report saying you attacked me." As if having 2 other co's play his account failed to see a 2hour 20min noble heading his way and a 40minute backtime. So DW just continued to noble him. What she forgot to put into her equation was that he might receive more support. So at the nobleman's second trip, She only sent it with 1.500 axes. With the pally equipped with battleaxe, she felt 2.100 axes worth of power would be enough to keep the nobleman safe from things such as militia.

Oh how wrong she was. DM received yet again, more support from other tribes and she ended up losing her nobleman. Solely because her troops lost 60% casualty, going over the 50% casualty when a nobleman in an attack dies. If only she had sent her full amount of axes along with some LC.. While rebuilding the nobleman, she sent scouts, yet to see even more support in the village....

And that, my little boys and girls, is the building and death of the first noble in the history of world 10. Will the second noble in the history of world 10 be better off? :p
wait and find out

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

dont jinx it :p
even if they die, its okay, i made sure to have 48 hour build ques in rax, stable, workshop before sending again.

DeletedUser

All this he, she, DW and DE makes me confused. How about a summary?

DeletedUser

I continually clear Despicable Me, he continually gets support from noob tribes. Noble died.

DeletedUser

I continually clear Despicable Me, he continually gets support from noob tribes. Noble died.
First of all, thank you for posting a summary as requested. It's much more convenient to read that as it
1) does not include lots of distracting non-relevant information
2) does give one the change to understand what it's actually about

Secondly I would like to question (or more challenge) your usage of the world "noob". :rolleyes:

You see, logic would (funny as it is) suggest that the noob is the one who manages to loose his noble - which in this case would be you...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sending 1500 axes, 1 pally with battleaxe weapon and nobleman on a otherwise cleared village, yup i'd be the noob.

DeletedUser

No offense to Despicable Me, but this would've been a lot more interesting if his village had been nobled.

DeletedUser

sending 1500 axes, 1 pally with battleaxe weapon and nobleman on a otherwise cleared village, yup i'd be the noob.

Despicable Me continually gets support from his tribe.
You decide to noble him with 1 noble with a 2 hours and 21 minute travel time, instead of building a train, which, in your case, would definitely save you a lot of troops and resources.

yup i'd be the noob.

Can't say I disagree.

DeletedUser

i launched when heart showed me that he had sent attacks at him, giving me the window of a backtime. which i did.
with the farming the way it is, waiting for a train would have meant another week.
but hey, you so pro, teach me your ways.

DeletedUser

i launched when heart showed me that he had sent attacks at him, giving me the window of a backtime. which i did.
with the farming the way it is, waiting for a train would have meant another week.

What kind of window was that, lol? And, a whole week for another 9 coins and a noble? Seems a bit over-exaggerated to me.

You finding it that hard not to lose a noble, lol?

DeletedUser

The world's smallest violin is playing for you DW,
it's a shame your arrogance cost you that noble,
you jumped the gun and paid in full for it,
and it's a shame DM, he outsmarted you, and now
will go down as the first noble killer in w10 history...
and to the very best of my knowledge n00bs tribe members had no idea,
or even the slightest intreast in this typical piece of TW Drama, except
that we knew you were first to noble...congrats on that, well done...pass
the beans yea, we're hungry over here.