Debate of the day

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
Like the title says, every day I will post a statement or question and we will discuss it. If you have a suggestion about a topic, let me know and i'll use it for next day

Please don't troll too much :$

Day 1:

The 20:1 rule should be removed

DeletedUser8519

It will be removed. After 60 days :^)

In all seriousness, I don't think it's too bad, it's a x1 world so 60 days isn't much. All the tiny inactive villas will turn to barbs soon anyway.

DeletedUser8522

Preach it sista preach. It needs to be at least 40:1. It’s just not fair for me to lay the sthwomp on all the lil guys.

But in all seriousness, it is a inconvenience to getting off to a good start. I can see the benifits of having the ratio but in the least; make the time fram smaller, maybe 30 days max

DeletedUser7869

You don't got a good start.
You got a PP start.

There is a diference.
You didn't farmed well, you bought ressies.

So this ain't "skillable" to be tagged as "good start".
I think is a great rule and after 60 days this is gone. Sound amazing.

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
My opinion is that the ratio is not really helping new people, it just limits the early game farming.

Lets ignore the extreme pp abusers (lets say top 5) and go 3 weeks forward in time. The #6 will have maybe 10k points?
10000/20 is 500... even the biggest noob should have 500 by that time, otherwise you just dont play. For the beginners that are not good but play decently active, the 20:1 rule does not benefit for them. Only the inactive players are not attacked by this rule and therefore it is a useless and annoying setting in my opinion.

DeletedUser7869

Why in the name of Jesus Christ would you want at 10k points to attack a under 500 pcts villa ?
For farm ? Maybe but it is good to keep a line between extreme spenders and normal players.
Maybe R1 will be Kethcup with 30k pcts while i`m at 4k cuz of badluck and shit.
Then it ok for me.

Thijs, you think it is imposible that in 3 weeks Ketchup to have 30k pcts just from barbs then PPem up ?
And me hitting a stack will get me back and I`m at 4-5k. Then he just can eat me, but this way I can still do something. I can wait to recruit some troops etc.

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
Why in the name of Jesus Christ would you want at 10k points to attack a under 500 pcts villa ?
For farm ? Maybe but it is good to keep a line between extreme spenders and normal players.
Maybe R1 will be Kethcup with 30k pcts while i`m at 4k cuz of badluck and shit.
Then it ok for me.

Thijs, you think it is imposible that in 3 weeks Ketchup to have 30k pcts just from barbs then PPem up ?
And me hitting a stack will get me back and I`m at 4-5k. Then he just can eat me, but this way I can still do something. I can wait to recruit some troops etc.

If a 10k player wouldn't attack a 500p player, then the rule is still bullsh*t

And I dont think that the difference will be that big between you guys... if it would be then its still "only" 6x as many points and you'll have a problem

DeletedUser7869

What the friiick.
What kind of math I've done there xD

bidam veer

Reaction score
or better...make the us server only for speed rounds...I've seen speed worlds with more players then us worlds:)))

DeletedUser8473

Time for round 2:

The US server should merge with the .net server

Picked this because I am curious what people think of it
HELL NO.
A lot of people prefer smaller worlds where everyone knows everyone and alot of people prefer chill players who can actually have a discussion like this on the forums, not the toxic external forum community on .net with a bunch of people who have their tongues up each others ass :D