Decepticon

DeletedUser

Sing tube! Jubilant enemies! Decepticon no longer exists ! The road to victory is now open!

Why is this possible? After Decepticon won on all fronts, in turn shutting down the top players of the enemy. Who did not take over the real kick Decept not even imagine what it is. ;)

Decepticons - this team! This is a dream team! None of the worlds , where I played on this server, I have not seen such quality playing together. Statistics shows that recent wars: less than a month to catch up to 8M points to top1! Tribe became the world's first and only increased the onslaught! When saving this order world would close in six months.

Why is there no longer Decepticon us11?
<...>
In solidarity with our guys, we disbanded the tribe and left this world!

Let celebrate those who could not fight a fair fight with the Decepticons!
And we apologize to those who fought honorably but has no more worthy enemy.

Decepticon disbanded!

Thanks to everyone for playing! Personally ShadowKing for interesting playing.

PS. I carefully studied the rules. This text does not violate them.
Any reference to infractions, punishments, bans, ban discussion, cheating (forum or in game) or contents of support tickets in general is forbidden. The Tribalwars team will act with discretion in all situations. This is to maintain the privacy that stands between moderators and players, and we expect that privacy to be upheld by players also. This means that posts in the forum about Forum Moderation/infractions/bans and any In-game moderation of the same degree are NOT allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2551

=(
was a good fight, was just starting to get closer to your villages T-eka.
shame to see this war abruptly ending, but perhaps i shal see some of you on further worlds.

DeletedUser173

I think everyone here knows that decept should have won this world, no questions asked. They walked all over TIP, and they were plowing through Ego too.

To be honest, I'm extremely dissapointed, I play tribalwars for the late-game wars, and to see one end like this is very frustrating. There's no point to even playing anymore if there's no one to fight :/

DeletedUser4184

The real enemy and the biggest for the Ego is the same Ego and not the Decepticon
Any way
Good luck to the players of Decepticon

DeletedUser

I think everyone here knows that decept should have won this world, no questions asked. They walked all over TIP, and they were plowing through Ego too.

To be honest, I'm extremely dissapointed, I play tribalwars for the late-game wars, and to see one end like this is very frustrating. There's no point to even playing anymore if there's no one to fight :/

Wow. I'd be too man.

Well done to Decept for your efforts in dominating the world. Well done to Ego! as well, you guys win now. I knew both tribes were going to go far right from the start of the world, a shame this war didn't get fought right through.

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
I think everyone here knows that decept should have won this world, no questions asked.

Maybe they were the best tribe on the world. But that's not what it takes to win. I have always said that any tribe to win a world deserves it, but it doesn't mean they were the best.

To me it looks like Decept lacked the mental fortitude needed to press on. Or perhaps they had trouble keeping within the rules of the game? If that is the case then I still believe they don't deserve to win.

PS: I don't actually play this world, merely observing.