Declaration: The Story of Josh

DeletedUser

Before I start, I'm not good at PnP's. I have done this mainly to show up Mikey but this is also a personal spot for us to get flamed.

The Tribe, also known as T.T, haven't been very good. It came to our attention that they were getting together a 6 tribe coalition to destroy us. Which is understandable since we stole rank 1 from them with less than 20 members. What they didn't know is that every single tribe that they contacted came to us with the mail, we just laughed. Honestly, how stupid did they think we were?

Anyway, we decided to have a bit of fun with them, so we sent out Josh. Last Crusaders met Josh in the World 5 chat, is it love at first sight? We will see. It started great, like any other relationship, but when Josh tried to get serious with him he left. Josh was heartbroken.

Broken%20heart.png

To avenge for Josh's disappointment, we decided to declare.

16326154.png

Mr. The Boss, Josh's real love, nobled two of them in his honour. Then Silence joined in and that made three.

That is The Story of Josh. Now onto the war!

Side 1:
Tribes: POP!
Side 2:
Tribes: T.T

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 5
Difference: 19

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 71,760
Side 2: 8,856
Difference: 62,904

chart

We have officially declared on them, as most of you know. :D Where are you six tribes now? :cool:

Rep and Rates are welcome ♥

DeletedUser

I applaude your amazing PnP. T.T is getting what they deserve for disrespecting joshs "special" nature ;).

DeletedUser2725

What can I say guys? You've been really supportive!

DeletedUser

A pretty well done PnP, although it lacks insight into the war... Perhaps some reports nextime?