Name: Demon Of the World
Tag: Demons
Members: Max 20
Leader: BicMac

Members List

Code:
1. [URL="http://forum.tribalwars.us/member.php?u=27"][B]BicMac[/B][/URL]

DeletedUser

Everything about you seems to check out in terms of what we can see. You've got yourself a nice CoA (perhaps a bit nooby, but well-made), a fairly well-made signature, your name isn't something extremely nooby, you don't want a lot of members, but your tribe name probably pushes away a lot of people. Corny names like that, the kind that would attract a younger player who thinks it is cool, will not get you the kind of skill that often checks forums for good premades to sniff out. Also, your lack of experience (well, listed experience) also detracts from your ability to impress upon people that you would be a good leader, which decreases the amount of potential players you could attract. Best of luck, but you should probably work on this thread a little more to help players understand who you are and why they should play under your leadership.

DeletedUser

To add to u6s5l. fine comment, I would suggest what type of settings you are looking for, start direction, requirements for membership, and how to contact you. the less you leave out, the better.

DeletedUser

Everything about you seems to check out in terms of what we can see. You've got yourself a nice CoA (perhaps a bit nooby, but well-made), a fairly well-made signature, your name isn't something extremely nooby, you don't want a lot of members, but your tribe name probably pushes away a lot of people. Corny names like that, the kind that would attract a younger player who thinks it is cool, will not get you the kind of skill that often checks forums for good premades to sniff out. Also, your lack of experience (well, listed experience) also detracts from your ability to impress upon people that you would be a good leader, which decreases the amount of potential players you could attract. Best of luck, but you should probably work on this thread a little more to help players understand who you are and why they should play under your leadership.

This.

DeletedUser

Justi Myself,

Thanks for the Reviews. I'm more experienced than many here!;)

DeletedUser

Justi Myself,

I think your better than Just Myself. Yes, that was an accidental flame

On topic: Good luck with the premade. ;)

DeletedUser

Could be promising.Id like to join.except i will not be able to play for 8 months.Maybe if world didnt open until then i may join :D
A tip: Never create a thread without having some pre members before. ofcourse if someone sees there are no members in the list,they will not will to join. ;)

DeletedUser

Never create a thread without having some pre members before. ofcourse if someone sees there are no members in the list,they will not will to join. ;)

Or don't put down the member list yet :p

DeletedUser

Justi Myself,

You can have a year of experience on people but that doesn't mean you're any better at start-up than they are :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You can have a year of experience on people but that doesn't mean you're any better at start-up than they are :rolleyes:

yeh ... you could have 5 years of experience but have only played 1 world... meaning it is more likely you are terrible at start up.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.