Did .US suddenly get smaller?

DeletedUser8082

Hulk are you the same hulk I played with on world 25?

Na, I’m relatively new to .US server. And I’m just playing sim city really so I may as well not be on this world lol. I’ll just be target practice for someone later on :)

DeletedUser8473

I didn't say it had to be a bot, just that if any account was bot farming it would probably be yours. Especially due to the low res per haul.

For the record, I am not accusing you of botting, I just interpreted your post as calling out others for botting, and I found it funny since if I was told someone was botting, and asked to guess who your account would have been my first guess.

Plus, yeah, if you accused me of liking forum drama - I'd be guilty. I find it fun :p
Yeah all good haha, a missunderstanding :D
Honestly I'm a fan of forum drama as well, but its summer and even if you like forum drama you gotta admit it can be stressful hahaha :D

DeletedUser8601

Yeah, this map is tiny. That's crazy.. How does one farm effectively with a map this small? lol.

DeletedUser8594

It's insane I'll get 100k on a good day in the southern rim. But it's quite hard to pull in good hauls unless you clear players. I got lucky and found some local warehouses stocked full

DeletedUser8601

It's insane I'll get 100k on a good day in the southern rim. But it's quite hard to pull in good hauls unless you clear players. I got lucky and found some local warehouses stocked full

Yeah, it's irritating. I threw pretty much everything I had out there the majority of the entire day yesterday and only came back with 17k res. Granted I only have a small handful of LC and Spears I can dedicate being of noob size, I still should've brought in 25k or more.

DeletedUser8336

I've farmed for 4 hours now and brought 250k ressies; prob not same amount of lc as you guys but it's possible to do better :')
Next to Hulk, isn't easy to farm well :'(

DeletedUser8082

World 42

Speed - 1 :(
Tribe limit - 40 :(

Would prefer

Speed - 40 :)
Tribe limit - 1 :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8044

Where do you see the settings for 42? I would assume those are the default settings and just haven’t been changed yet

DeletedUser8082

Ah, I pray you are correct pearly. I just read them on TW stats

DeletedUser8082

Correct those are only the default settings for now. But w42 will be announced soon. Well as soon as everything is finalized that is..

@kawoni

Thanks for “no outside support”! We all love it. There seems to be some excitement about this world. Would be a shame to have it plagued by family tribes

Plus the rumor that a certain legend is going for a one man world win (inno will make some extra dollars if there’s no outside support), make it more competitive.

Last edited by a moderator:

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
Correct those are only the default settings for now. But w42 will be announced soon. Well as soon as everything is finalized that is..

Curious about the settings, can't wait!
I believe you discussed part of the settings with growthspurt/mokdad right? :)

DeletedUser8082

@kawoni

I know sadly we have to have larger tribes this next world (due to university). But even with larger tribes.......upgrading this university is gonna take forever and a day compared to other servers considering we’re still minnows in terms of size.

Because it’s a matter of who can ultimately feed their university hundreds of millions of resources, I think some consideration should be made regarding the cost of upgrades for smaller servers. Or at the very least, don't give us speed x1, it's just gonna be ridiculously tedious for the winning tribe. A tribe will probably have near 100% dominance by the time they get the university upgraded.