Disapproval of posts

DeletedUser

I have a question, and by this question I will make a suggestion. Therefore I decided to put the thread here, not in the Questions-forum.

Why isn't it possible to disapprove with a post? I think it takes away the whole meaning with the approval-posts-button if you can't disapprove to them. It is possible to disapprove with a post on every other tribalwars-forum I've been to, so why isn't it possible here?

I didn't come up with a better formulation than 'to disapprove with a post'. I'm Norwegian..

Lets make them green boxes red!

DeletedUser

That's pretty straightforward, and I agree. In fact, I thought it did let you disapprove. I think somewhere down the line there was an update or something that went awry, but I'll let jesseiam2 know and see why it happened and if we can fix it :).

DeletedUser

You spoke and we listened, it should be there now. :)
I can't see it. It's only the alternative "I approve".

Here's a picture of it.

2013-05-24_2356.png

I know it's small, but you can still see that there's only one option.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Try clearing your cookies and cache, it is there. Just might take a few to update.

DeletedUser

Try clearing your cookies and cache, it is there. Just might take a few to update.

Just did that, but still, it won't work. Since it's just the mods who have answered this thread, and approved that it works, maybe you have turned on a setting or something that does that it only works for the mods? Well, I don't know, but it doesn't work for me.

DeletedUser

It definitely works for me, when it didn't before. Try another browser if emptying your cache and history doesn't work, and if it still doesn't work, we'll take another look :).

DeletedUser

No, I turned it on for all registered users too. You can try closing out the browser and reopening it, also logging off and on after you cycle the browser. But again, it may just need a few minutes to update.

DeletedUser

Try another browser.

I just signed in with one of my non-mod forum accounts, and it shows. It may just be slow updating. Could even be necessary to restart your computer, I've had that happen to me :/.

DeletedUser

After a good nights sleep I can finally see them both. Thanks for the quick response and fix.