Discussion: Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser

RAN%20KINgs.jpg

OFF! - Villages too close, clustered... OK tribe I guess
Aliens - Don't really no much about, mass-recruting? 70 members, recruitment still open
MagicX - Fail like W1? Dunno, 78 members... mass-recruiters!
~W.T~ - Many say it fails, not sure
T.T.T - Haven't seen much of
M|W - Mass-recruiting? Don't know much about
=SoN= - Maybe mass-recruiters. :p Not near me, don't know
AsAs - Don't know...
SPERG - Looks like they are an okay tribe
WdT - Who?
Virus - Least average points in top 20, don't think they're good
Flames - Don't know
~DR~ - Don't know
LGN - Don't know
nWo - Don't know
KoS - Don't know
~TnG~ - Don't know
S.S - Might be an okay tribe
Glow - :) Awesome tribe.
NXS - ...is OHKO staying? If so, pro. :D Highest point average in top 20 and maybe in world

DeletedUser

Would be interesting to see how this would all change after Christmas and New Year Break. I wonder how many tribe would fall and how many tribes would prove themselves and steal the TOP places. Thou lot of them show potential, lot of them also show massive recruiting skills. :D

DeletedUser

OFF!

Looking good so far, maybe slightly clustered in places but if the players are as good as they appear to be, that shouldn't pose much of a problem to get around. Plenty of farms and targets amongst them anyway. Spoken to one of their leaders early game and they seem a solid tribe if nothing else.
Aliens

Will be interesting to watch these lot as they are fairly clustered in places and seem to have mass recruited. Occupying the same continent as T.T.T. and AsAs will hopefully give a good war or two later on in the game for others to feast on :) I know nothing of the leadership here, never heard of the players before either.
MagicX

Clear mass recruiting, or the leader has a lot of 'friends' that play. Either way I don't hold much hope for this lot here with some solid looking tribes in Flames and LGN. I fear some tribal hugging may occur however between a number of tribes in that continent, however I hope it doesn't due to my location.
~W.T~

Severe mass recruitment and their tribal profile doesn't make sense... I'd like to think one of their 70+ members would pick up on it and correct it for their Duke. I don't see this tribe lasting very long with OFF! occupying one of their main continents and the rest of the tribe being scattered all over the place. I don't think the players will have the individual skill to keep up with surrounding competition and feel that these will fizzle out over the course of the next month.
T.T.T

Not seen or heard much from these lot but the last few lines of their tribal profile seem slightly childish. They seem to have recruited well and depending on their activity and organisation they could really take a hold in their home K. Obviously there are a lot of variables that will change their position that are out of their control but if they hit luck it could be a tribe worth looking at.
M|W

Seem average in all areas. Tending towards mass recruitment though and I don't see anything special in their recruits. Another tribe that's taken the name MAFIA WARS on this game, *sigh* so many its unreal. Sometimes I feel originality is lacking from this game :p
=SoN=

Already have a family of about 4 tribes, destined to fall flat on its face and I give it a month after nobles before its really in trouble. Nothing more to really say, mass recruitment at its worst. :(
AsAs

Not setting the world on fire yet but their location seems to favour them. Are going to hit war pretty quickly unless they take the tribal hugs route which I hope they don't. Will be interesting to watch these lot, Aliens and T.T.T.
SPERG

Good average points per player and a great dominance early on in their continent. If the leadership remain strong and the tribe is organised well these could be a force to be reckoned with later in the game. Going to have to fend off some competition with NXS however, although their weight of numbers favour them here if they can coordinate effectively.
ClassG

Unsure of this lot so far. They have some players close to me who look to be in fairly good shape but we'll see. Possible contender for K45 if they pull it together although their average points are sinking in comparison to others in that area.
~DR~

Good average points but no members that are really showing any signs of greatness. K44 will either be a haven of hugging or a great war zone. I'm hoping for the latter but if this is the case I'm not sure that this lot will fair too well unless they pick up their growth.
Virus

Don't hold much hope for this lot as they have a poor average points and over 40 members. With competition from SPERG, NXS and OFF! i reckon they will most probably drop out of the top 20 fairly swiftly.
Flames

A low lying tribe in K45 that could rise and do some damage later on. No idea what their leadership is like but it will be crucial for them to pick up the growth if they are to compete in their home continent. Competition with MagicX, LGN and others will show the true colours of this tribe before long.
LGN

Pretty much identical to Flames, so it will be interesting to see what occurs in K45 later on. Hoping for a Glowing result ;)
nWo

Diplomacy with tribes at this stage in the game? I doubt that was necessary and I'm not sure of their leaderships capabilities here. Time will only show what allies they have and whether they've hugged as many players as possible to keep themselves above the water.
~TnG~

Solid looking tribe with potential. Started a bit later it would seem than many other players, but have a decent average points per player. May benefit from a few wars between other tribes in K45 when nobles come out providing they lay low for a bit. One to keep an eye on perhaps as they're moving up the rankings fairly swiftly.
S.S

Diplomacy: Open - Early game hugging is never a good sight and just what they're trying to achieve is beyond me. Their Duke seems to not know what BB Codes are either and their profile is a mess. Not a great average points per player and I guess they'll fall out of the top 20 before too long.
KoS

Another tribe leadership with no knowledge of BB Codes and a strange recruitment policy of players who can apply to be an "Official" before they've entered the tribe. Not going to reserve too much hope for this lot despite what seems to be some great enthusiasm in their gaming.
Glow

The tribe I currently reside in. Leaders a nub and the members are rowdy. K45 laughing stock I believe :p
NXS

Look very good with the best average points per player in the top 20. No doubt they've got the skill but staying power is another thing. They have a few top players who I hope will remain and keep the tribe propped up as they are doing now. As has been seen with numerous quality tribes like this, it will only be a matter of time before inactivity hits and players start to quit. I hope recruitment will pick up at this point to maintain their tribal status.

[DISCLAIMER: All tribes are in preliminary stages of establishment and solidifying their position in the world. Obviously anything can change and these are merely initial observations I have stated. It is just an opinion and none of the above is intended to offend any players/tribes.]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

MagicX

Clear mass recruiting, or the leader has a lot of 'friends' that play. Either way I don't hold much hope for this lot here with some solid looking tribes in Flames and LGN. I fear some tribal hugging may occur however between a number of tribes in that continent, however I hope it doesn't due to my location.

80 member so far. What's the limit? 100, or? :p

DeletedUser

tribes.jpg

So far looks pretty solid. Maybe a bit clustered in some k55 areas. Definitely needs to cut out some of the inactive deadwood at the other end of growth graph. A negative side is those players in k45.... See MAP.

Seems like a mass recruitment tribe to me... See MAP Recruitment is chaotic and doesn't seem to reflect any strategy, just - the more you have them, the better... Lots of inactivity problems and member list needs some serious cleaning... Unless they start to get their act together they won't be around for too long

Pretty much the same as rank 2, but with larger inactivity problems. Chaotic spread ( SEE MAP ), as well. Players who aren't in their main K (45) will probably be eaten soon, and taking into account the inactivity, they are probably getting farmed already. Tribe is not going to live unless they cut the deadwood....

A very solid spread, yes, maybe a bit clustered at some spots, but still. No signs of mindless mass recruiting, the leader obviously understands that they need to get a foothold of their main K and they are doing it efectively. Decent activity level, tho' might need to start to grow a bit faster... Tribe will be around for some time if they keep it up. SEE MAP

Not impressed at all, high member count. AWFUL ACTIVITY LEVEL. Mass recruiting, received an invite from them countless times and I think their duke is one of my farms, that's why I keep on getting those invites... Tribe sums up almost everything that most of the TW community dislikes. Won't be around for too long. Week, or maybe two... SEE MAP

A "rim" tribe spread. SEE MAP Fairly good activity level. Some members are way too far away from main bunch, unless they are good, I doubt that they are going to live. In my opinion, they have actually spread a bit too thin, when the first war or just gang bang comes, most of their players will probably suffer. Possible conflict with T.T.T.

A family tribe with 100 member limit? I guess people will never learn... Controls the k55, but for how long, will probably be around for two or three weeks... Food for more compact tribes. SEE MAP

Is probably part of the most awkward family ever (name wise). Sons of Shaolin , The Powerful Warriors and Mafia Wars... It's like Jackie Chan plays Mafia Wars on facebook, while dressed in a power rangers costume... Same problems as of these type of tribes have... And as they are in friends with everyone they probably won't have too much space to spread.... SEE MAP

Small, but higly active tribe, with rank 1 account on their board. Spread might be a problem tho'. SEE MAP In my opinion, no matter how good the player is, but a half decent and organized gang bang can always make you think of deleting the account, especially at this stage of the game. Is the surrounding tribes/players capable of that is a different question. At the same time, if I'm not wrong, most of the players have managed to outgrow their area and win the cat race. If the leaders stick around, the tribe will be here as well.

Mainly based in K54. A fairly good spread SEE MAP, gives options for expansion. Do they have the ability to keep up the pace and stay alive? Don't really know anything about them, so can't comment on that...

Probably will do the rest of the top20 later...

DeletedUser

I would just quote you, but that would make the post long. Totally agree with you.

DeletedUser

Second part.

Another google themed tribe. ^^ Spread is quite wide and straggly, could be a fairly good positioning for a tribe with well skilled players, at the same time, some of them are too far away from large chunk. See MAP. Also I can't really comment on any player ability, as I simply don't know them. Activity level is ok, a common deadwood near the lower rankings. Third ODD rank, is a hint that some of them are getting cleared.

Tribe with a very promising name... A fairly nice cluster in k55 SEE MAP But I've got feeling that they won't last too long as a tribe, will probably end up merging into someone...

Dead Rabits. A nice name indeed. Players from w1.us ~Tac~ tribe, as I understand. Haven't played on w1.us so can't really comment on that. An ok member count, good activity, despite those four inactive players. Players are scattered around the K's and probably the ones who aren't in k44 won't be around for too long... I have a feeling that they won't last too long, sorry, rabits... SEE MAP

Legion. Hard to say anything about these guys. Pretty much goes in the same bowl as previous tribe. SEE MAP Not going to last.

Same pattern as previous tribes. Based at the same K as LGN and [PRO] (k45). Maybe a bit better position wise, but lots of inactive players. SEE MAP Not going to last.

Got an invite from these guys as soon as I joined the world, signs of mass recruitment, but they aren't getting carried away with it at least.... Almost half of the tribe is inactive. Will be gone soon. SEE MAP

The New Generation. Fairly compact positioning - SEE MAP . Good activity level, but should step up the with the growth speed. The only doubts that I have about this tribe is because of ( ~ ) signs in name. Pokemon stuff usually fails, but these ones might actually last longer than previous tribes from same K.

I can't seem to find them anymore in rankings....

The Powerful Warriors. Watch out from these guys.
ωє αяє нєяє тσ ρℓαу αи∂ ωιи ... ѕιмρℓє αѕ тнαт ...
simple as that..... Not going to last...

As I understand former School members. So they probably posses some ability. Have spoken to their leader and seems like a nice block. Good activity level. Should be around for some time, unless a huge gang bang comes upon them.... SEE MAP

Also Top20 has changed a bit since I took the screenshot....

DeletedUser

1 OFF! All around good tribe. Nice average points per player; Great OD. Only think i can see is, that 35 of their 46 members are in K55...it might get kinda small for them.

2 Aliens Massive 80 :)eek:) members! but just( :rolleyes: ) 45 are in K44. #2 in that K, fighting for #1 spot with T.T.T and AsAs. I see the top players leaving and joining other tribes. Good OD tho.

3 MagicX 86 members...the most in the top 20 and
Searching for academy!
. :confused: gonna get eaten by [PRO].

4 T.T.T My old tribe. Me and 4 others left because of forum inactivity. And mass recruitment. Getting their numbers down now, but... I see them turtling up and then being nobled one by one.

5 AsAs The third top 5 tribe based in K44. I see them winning the race with T.T.T and Aliens for the dominance of K44. They will drop a lot of players doing that. #2 in OD :)

6 NXS I see them being #1 in the future. :cool:

7 SPERG Sorry, but this is the first time i hear about them...#1 in k 54 i guess...really haven't heard anything bad or good about them. Never mind...they are in NXS' k, so they won't be in the top 20 after the first month of nobles.

8 ~W.T~ #1 at one point. In my personal experience, i haven't heard of a decent player. will keep falling.

9 M|W In off!'s k, so again don't see a future. 52 members in one k :eek:

10 =SoN=
Our family =SoN=|TPW| M|W
OMG

11 ClassG No

12 [PRO] Like their profile :p better than MagicX ... i guess

13 LGN NO

14 ~DR~ They are in my K and i don't know anything about them... 'nuff said

15 Flames NO

16 |TPW| NO

17 =WP= NO

18 ~TnG~ NO

19 Virus NO

20 S.S NO

DeletedUser

Below are the tribes that I think will remain in the top 20 when nobles come out.
(in no particular order)

OFF! <- They deserve the rank they are in now and I think they can remain in the top 5 for months to come. The only thing that I dislike is the dead weight they carry, and their spread. I suppose if they internalled the dead weight later on then its not a bad idea to keep it for now.

NXS <- My favourite tribe in W2. Great members; individual skill is high along with nice personalities and good team work. The leadership are great and very friendly. I can see them dominating the south west of this world with ease. I just hope they don't recruit so many players, their current player count is fine and by the time nobles come out they will be rank 1.

Select <- My tribe. Can't say too much without coming across as being bias. :( But here goes. Select are a good tribe, the leadership and membership work well together and each player pretty much dominates their individual area. I can see them being the most dominant tribe in K55 within the near future. Maybe the south east could be theirs if they keep going? Who knows. I see their threats being OFF! and NXS. However well-worked diplomacy and organised ops can quickly clear their paths ;).

DeletedUser

1 OFF!
2 SPERG
3 AsAs
4 MagicX
5 [PRO]
6 Flames
7 T.T.T
8 LGN
9 PKC
10 Aliens
11 POL
12 ~DR~
13 Chess
14 ~Duty~
15 T!me
16 S.S
17 Sleep?
18 Zaire
19 - BR -
20 AsAc

Anyone wanna say something?

DeletedUser

1 OFF! Blowing the world away. Only downside is none of them are over in K44 for me to play with :(
2 SPERG No idea where they came from. I was on vacation when they formed, and now they're No. 2? Nice.
3 AsAs A lot of talent, but it's cancelled out by the mass recruiting (look at No. 20)
4 MagicX
5 [PRO]
6 Flames
7 T.T.T
8 LGN
9 PKC
10 Aliens
11 POL
12 ~DR~
13 Chess
14 ~Duty~
15 T!me Quiet, but I think my favorite tribe on this server. They've been around the same member number for a while and I wouldn't be surprised if they take over 44 in the future.
16 S.S
17 Sleep? Sorry, can't trust anything that King Glow makes
18 Zaire
19 - BR -
20 AsAc Easy way for me to highlight farms.

Rest are either mass recruiters or I don't know enough about to give a fair assessment of. Also, top 10's probably more realistic on this world, not top 20.