Discussion

DeletedUser

Well guys i have read in US3 forum something that made me think a little(just a little:p)

Paladin: Disabled
New units: Disabled
Milicia: Enabled

I want to know what you guys think is the main reason for Milicia isn´t being considered a new unit ;)

Perhaps because it´s not a unit that stays in the game from day ONE till it finishes? (because of the farm rule)...should it be the reason?

And Paladin isn´t a new unit also? I can´t manage to understand this...it´s too confusing;)

King regards

DeletedUser188

Well guys i have read in US3 forum something that made me think a little(just a little:p)

I want to know what you guys think is the main reason for Milicia isn´t being considered a new unit ;)

Perhaps because it´s not a unit that stays in the game from day ONE till it finishes? (because of the farm rule)...should it be the reason?

And Paladin isn´t a new unit also? I can´t manage to understand this...it´s too confusing;)

King regards

paladin is a new unit...
it's good to have a world without all the new units(i hate them)
and the militia replaces the church on this world, so that it's still "easier" for new players.(that's what i think, why militia is enabled)

DeletedUser

Dear Players and Forum Goers,

TW.us is proud to present the new W3 Settings. Please be aware that this world is a test world, and that the settings could change in the future if the world development is not what we imagined. Also W3 has very classical settings. If you are new to TW I would suggest you gain some experience on W1 and W2 first before playing W3.

World 3 Settings:

Speed: 1.5
unit-speed
Paladin: No
All new units active: No
Archers: No

Church active: No
Noble system: packets
Moral:
No
Bonus villages active and grow to 1500 points
Research system: simple
3 days beginners protection protection
Tribe member limit: 50
Militia: Enabled
Account Manager: Enabled
War Declaration tool is active
Players can choose starting location.
Attack gap: 50ms

For sure ma man but...if we say "All new units active: NO" why tha hell we put after that "Archers: disabled"?? Don´t you think it has something peculiar in that? I think...

About milicia i think you are right because either way it can not have other meaning

DeletedUser

Paladin isn't new.
Archer isn't new.

Militia is new.

I posted this in the settings thread of us W3 already...was there really a need to make an entirely new thread for this when we already have a discussion thread for the settings?

DeletedUser188

Paladin isn't new.
Archer isn't new.

Militia is new.

I posted this in the settings thread of us W3 already...was there really a need to make an entirely new thread for this when we already have a discussion thread for the settings?

as far as i know: spear,sword,axe,spy,LC,HC,ramm and cats=old unit
everything else=new unit(as they didnt exist from the start of)

DeletedUser

as far as i know: spear,sword,axe,spy,LC,HC,ramm and cats=old unit
everything else=new unit(as they didnt exist from the start of)

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=26460

This shows that the Paladin and Archer settings have been around for AT LEAST 3 and a half years. The majority of the time .net has been around for, in other words. Definitely, not new units.

Militia is the only one which can classify as new, as it is the only one which has come out recently.

DeletedUser188

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=26460

This shows that the Paladin and Archer settings have been around for AT LEAST 3 and a half years. The majority of the time .net has been around for, in other words. Definitely, not new units.

Militia is the only one which can classify as new, as it is the only one which has come out recently.

maybe, but they still are new units, even if they are 3 and a half year old.

edit: this is from wiki: The Archer is one of the units introduced in some of the newer worlds.
new unit for new worlds...
if yu just look the old worlds you won't find any "new" units

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

maybe, but they still are new units, even if they are 3 and a half year old.

That defeats the point of them being new units. They were introduced after the "basic" units. They have been around longer than the majority of people who play tribalwars have been on the game for. Militia is the only one which everybody would classify as new. I doubt, if you ask original players from W1 or W2 .net, that they will reply with "archers and paladins are new" - they probably would think of them as old units as well, because they have been around for such a long time.

DeletedUser

I don´t agree...anything more than the original "classic" units are NEW units...period!

DeletedUser

so back to the actual question, if militia is the only "new" unit, why does this contradict itsself?

Even if you argue palidan and archers are "new" they are also specified on their own. so what does this line "new units" stand for?

DeletedUser

so back to the actual question, if militia is the only "new" unit, why does this contradict itsself?

Even if you argue palidan and archers are "new" they are also specified on their own. so what does this line "new units" stand for?

That is really my question thanks for understanding:)

So... Anyone who can answer?lol

DeletedUser

That is really my question thanks for understanding:)

So... Anyone who can answer?lol

Interesting that you argue with me when I point out that militia is the only new unit and that I had already pointed out this contradiction in the *relevant thread*, and then say "thanks for understanding" to someone else for effectively repeating what has already been said.

I sometimes wonder about how much people think before posting :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Paladin isn't new.
Archer isn't new.

Militia is new.

My friend i have to say to you that i did not see your post OBVIOUSLY!! Do you mind?!

Interesting that you try to troll me when I point out that militia is the only new unit and that I had already pointed out this contradiction in the *relevant thread*, and then say "thanks for understanding" to someone else for effectively repeating what has already been said.

I sometimes wonder about how much people think before posting :rolleyes:

I tried to troll you?? For you knowledge i´m portuguese... If i troll anyone is in the Portuguese server where i´m sure of my words! Here i have to tell you that i didn´t mean to troll you...

And thinking about it...i DON´T see where i tried to troll you but...if you think so it´s your problem... I´m not here to discuss this things!

BUT... for the record... i said "thanks for understanding" because i didn´t understood your post very well but again...i didn´t joke in your thread!

Bye:)

DeletedUser188

That defeats the point of them being new units. They were introduced after the "basic" units. They have been around longer than the majority of people who play tribalwars have been on the game for. Militia is the only one which everybody would classify as new. I doubt, if you ask original players from W1 or W2 .net, that they will reply with "archers and paladins are new" - they probably would think of them as old units as well, because they have been around for such a long time.

you see it that way, and i just think that archers and co ARE new units, as they are the newest units on tw(militia is not really a unit, as u can only deffend with it)

DeletedUser

I need help!!!

I took over a village, sent over 4000 troops to do it. Now those troops are in the new village, but I can't do anything with them. When I go to the Rally Point, it doesn't show them. But when that village is attacked, the troops are able to defend. How can I use those troops? I want to send them back to my first village but I don't know how!!!!

DeletedUser

Rally Point > Troops > Send back

Someone might have to confim that, but i think thats it