Does tribalwars let you help them

DeletedUser

I was wondering if you guys let random game players the chance to like work for you. Not get paid but like help you out for free. Jobs like forum moderator, ingame players(admins) making sure no bugs and stuff like that.

If u do i would like to help you guys out

DeletedUser

To apply for forum, or in-game moderator, apply at the following places. Be sure to read the templates before you apply:

Forum Moderator

In-game Moderator

Click on either link, read the templates, then create a new thread when you're ready to apply.

DeletedUser

All of the forum mods and in game mods are volunteer positions, the applications for the positions are under the Announcements thread. Look there and if you would like to apply, I know that OFLOW is always looking for good people. Good luck with your application.

EDIT: Ya beat me to it U6S5L! lol

DeletedUser

Thanks both of you for saying it for me, i was busy editing :D

DeletedUser

Forum moderator: 16+ [18 peferred]

Ingame moderator: 18+

DeletedUser1093

If you want to make sure there are no bugs all players are welcome to join the beta server at http://beta.tribalwars.net/.

As for moderator positions here everybody is welcome to apply, but I would suggest being active on the forum for awhile first if you want to be taken seriously. Unknown noobs are only made moderators by prearanged deals involving copious amounts of black market goods. *cough* ;)

Actually playing the game would likely help as well so you could be knowledgeable and answer questions.