Farm rule: Inactive
Basic defense: 20
Milliseconds: Active
Fake limit: active
Tribe size: 50
Research system: Simplified Research
Church: unactive
Awards: Active
Growing barbarian villages: Active (up to 2000 points)
Bonus villages: Enhanced bonus villages
Time frame for cancelling attacks: 5 Minutes
Time frame for cancelling trades: 5 Minutes
Night bonus: inactive
Protection for beginners: 3 Days
Max. ratio of attackers : defenders: Inactive
Archers: Inactive
Increased prices for noblemen: coins, normal prices
Paladin: Yes, with weapons.

How this is going to work:

The tribe will join immediately after world start.

Skype is required, and I personally do not care for the excuses anyone applying will come up with; Get skype.

No member is required to make another account simply to name it regarding the tribe's name, however, you may do so if you choose.

I expect everyone to begin looking for a co player immediately, if you do not have one.
Although I may allow you to join the tribe without one, I expect each and every account to have a co player by the time nobles arrive. If you feel the need to discuss my past experience with me, my skype is sly.911. Please add me on skype rather than posting your skype information here.

I will be requesting past world account names from each individual to apply, as well as discussing the game basics and asking what each individuals plans are during start-up(ie: LC to Noble rush, mixed village to farm and gain more defensive troops).

We are currently the most promising premade designated for US4, and if Urethra believes otherwise, he is the only person we have to prove wrong. Due to everyone reading this in .net knowing who we are. You have five days from the time I post this to let me know if you plan on joining.

The member limit has been set at 25 with no exceptions.

Please message me immediately if you would like to co/need a co player, I have a large number of friends that are great at the game but cannot spend all of their time on tribalwars.

Sorry for the lack of color in this thread, the number one priority is to make it readable. :icon_neutral:

-TWB.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We are currently the most promising premade designated for US4.
You have five days from the time I post this to let me know if you plan on joining.

lolz

DeletedUser

:rolleyes:

Combination of .nl .se and .net players who don't lose.

Either way, two months from now you can decide who is doing better.

DeletedUser

My tribe will war you and you can start a nice little rim tribe :). I'm sure your pissing people off right now. Unfortunately not sure if I will be allowed by my co to tell my ign at start up because he is mad that I have gotton threats to be spiked and rimed :).

DeletedUser

:rolleyes:

Combination of .nl .se and .net players who don't lose.

Either way, two months from now you can decide who is doing better.

as soon as i figure out what this stable thing is for I am going to nuke you

i keed i keed

DeletedUser

I didn't expect to get many people on .us forums, most of you suck. Everyone to apply from .us so far has only had 750 conquers per world, and it goes all the way down to 85 conquers per world. I expect 3-5k conquers minimum. Found some pretty good .nl, .se, and .net members though. Asking Nauzhor if he wants to join, Purple got banned cuz of botting, and he is working on a game anyway so hes busy.

DeletedUser548

So, you judge by the number of conquers? You don't judge by actual in game skill, or testimonies from other players?

I'm hoping this is not the case... You must also remember, the skill in .us is gonna be slightly below average, as it is a new server; and generally a new game marketed to a new place. Most players here are just starting out, and will improve with time. I have seen players just in the year of the server, that have went from below-average players, to above-average players.

DeletedUser

I check past accounts for speed of conquers and if they are barbarian village conquers. If they look decent from there I will spend time talking to them on skype about their past experience in start-up since everyone is expected to dominate their 15x15 within the first two weeks (common sense honestly).

I see what you mean though.

DeletedUser

I didn't expect to get many people on .us forums, most of you suck. Everyone to apply from .us so far has only had 750 conquers per world, and it goes all the way down to 85 conquers per world. I expect 3-5k conquers minimum. Found some pretty good .nl, .se, and .net members though. Asking Nauzhor if he wants to join, Purple got banned cuz of botting, and he is working on a game anyway so hes busy.

LOL! Please tell me which direction you will be starting in.I'd love to play against you! :D

DeletedUser

Let's noble this dumb tribe. You are annoying as (bleep). I mean really? You go to a server and diss not one now but everyone that plays it. We only have 750 Conquers? We haven't had enough to get that many in the first place. Go back to your own server if ours is so bad. We may be small but the people here can learn. I'm not amazing I started playing for fun a year ago with no experience. Ive learned fast because this server was willing to take me in and teach me the basics so now I'm still not pro but getting better all the time. Two words. Back off.

DeletedUser548

Please ignore Gangster Panda. He is quite hotheaded sometimes.

DeletedUser

I simply cannot ignore someone with such a great name, and to picture an actual gangster panda makes me feel like im going to get shot and then bitten.

But in all honesty, wolves can beat pandas in a boxing match. As well as call of duty.