Dream.

• Thread starter This Wolf Bites
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I'd like to say a few things.

1. 3-5k conquers means they have played for awhile, not that they have any idea what they're doing.
2. For you to say the majority of .us players are horrible is pretty dumb when you haven't done anything on .us significantly yourself. If you were to do something significant enough to gain the reputation to make those claims, I doubt many people would reject that, but you don't have that capability yet. Talk once you've done something.
3. .Net players tried to invade world 3. Granted everyone in Smash but 1-2 played .net, but we catapulted, ransacked, and rimmed about anyone who tried to play at the start.
4. Just because someone played .net doesn't make them any good. Sir Cornish is a .net player. Case closed.
5. If you want to continue to be cocky, by all means, but if you don't back it up, you'll look ridiculous.

Now. With that being said, if you want to gain a decent enough reputation to get somewhere on .us, making claims which you have not backed up yet isn't the way.
The .us community may not be as experienced as whole in comparison to .net, .de, etc, but to say all the players are non-competitive is just pulling at straws.

DeletedUser

i find the rambling of everyone here to be very funny thank you guys for the entertainment :D

DeletedUser623

Sure. Was reading the wrong page and posting. EPIC FAILURE