Dream.

• Thread starter This Wolf Bites
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Well at least you have one good player that I'm sure is good. I want to know how you got kanei even though you haven't been on .is before?

DeletedUser

Kanei begged me. Said that if it came down to it, Gangster Panda would be murdered in cold blood for an invitation.

I couldn't refuse the offer. Don't go to sleep panda.

DeletedUser

^(chuckle)

Don't have to say more. So goodluck to us and hope we'll win this world. ;)

DeletedUser

I would appreciate it if I could get the skype acc names of every player on the list below.

Tribe Rank Name Points Villages
1. Paper wings 898,430 91
2. smash.thelastmanstanding 829,955 85
3. MOLOCO 332,424 40
4. nomercy2011 331,231 31
5. Grilg@n 261,810 27
6. Caratacos 254,598 28
7. dansysro 219,391 28
8. h@wtin 215,000 21
9. Sinister Soul 141,363 17
10. Pr0ud 137,416 16

DeletedUser

The first three on your list are the only worthwhile ones to be honest.

Sadly none of them are looking to join US4 or they'd be in my tribe ;)

DeletedUser

My tribe will war you and you can start a nice little rim tribe :). I'm sure your pissing people off right now. Unfortunately not sure if I will be allowed by my co to tell my ign at start up because he is mad that I have gotton threats to be spiked and rimed :).

ahhh i see a rim tribe in his future :)

Let's noble this dumb tribe. You are annoying as (bleep). I mean really? You go to a server and diss not one now but everyone that plays it. We only have 750 Conquers? We haven't had enough to get that many in the first place. Go back to your own server if ours is so bad. We may be small but the people here can learn. I'm not amazing I started playing for fun a year ago with no experience. Ive learned fast because this server was willing to take me in and teach me the basics so now I'm still not pro but getting better all the time. Two words. Back off.

Cmon guys calm yourself don't get to cocky before the world even start honestly neither of you have a good enough rep to be cocky so i can't tell people to not flame you when your like this

DeletedUser

Nightmare from smash.thelastmanstanding is probably gonna be In my tribe.

DeletedUser

Cmon guys calm yourself don't get to cocky before the world even start honestly neither of you have a good enough rep to be cocky so i can't tell people to not flame you when your like this

Should I pray to you? Because I just said AMEN.

DeletedUser

Yes, you can make a shrine and pray to me every morning :D Anyway all i speak is the truth if you guys were wrongefully flaming them i would've said something different but if you guys really have to argue just do it on skype ^.^

DeletedUser

lol its the us server any one with rep on here is garbage any ways haha , but i totally agree lets just wait and see how the world plays out :D

should be fun

DeletedUser

Still looking for about 3-4 more people with co players, skype, and an eye-catching background.

DeletedUser

Note: I posted this in the .net forums because US players are generally horrible.

Lols I like the .NET version of your tribe thread better... :p

Everyone to apply from .us so far has only had 750 conquers per world, and it goes all the way down to 85 conquers per world. I expect 3-5k conquers minimum.

Rank Player Points Villages 1 chris2218 5,557,650 564
564 villages is the most on .US servers, so idk why you are here asking for people with 3-5K... lol

and I do not see your need to ask for so many... on .US there is no way you are going to get up that high before the end of the world, unless you kill off everyone in your tribe and have one single person take over the whole world... (would be impressive)

Yes, some people have played other servers and may have a lot of conquers, but then why post here in the open asking for us players after disrespecting us all? and I guess you will be a horrible player starting tomorrow because you will be playing .us??? :p

DeletedUser

Wow I just read that I feel very insulted to be honest. I cannot believe that anyone would even consider joining you from that derogatory thread basically about how everyone here is a bad player.

For all of you considering joining this premade, take a gander and see how TWB really feels about you

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=238280

*I have screenshots so dont even try changing it now TWB ;)*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your attitude towards your recruits on external forums doesn't tell much good about your leadership and motivation capabilities. Your inability to provide info about your "successful past" as well as your desperation of adding people on your member list, while they haven't really accepted to join you pre-made, isn't that impressive either. Do you actually know how to run a tribe? Or are you trying to impersonate someone, thus' gaining recruits? I remember it was quite popular on co.uk at the time. btw, is this you? Good stuff, as far as I'm concerned ^^

DeletedUser

Your attitude towards your recruits on external forums doesn't tell much good about your leadership and motivation capabilities. Your inability to provide info about your "successful past" as well as your desperation of adding people on your member list, while they haven't really accepted to join you pre-made, isn't that impressive either. Do you actually know how to run a tribe? Or are you trying to impersonate someone, thus' gaining recruits? I remember it was quite popular on co.uk at the time. btw, is this you? Good stuff, as far as I'm concerned ^^

63 points? mhm... that must be me *BullSh#t Face*

DeletedUser

63 points? mhm... that must be me *BullSh#t Face*

If you didn't notice there are other worlds as well :/ RImmed on handful of times, etc.. Also your skype name fits perfectly with the name of that account. You must be sharing brain with someone :/

DeletedUser

.net invasion? Holy ISAYBADWORDSBECAUSEIMANOOB<3TheSmashnasty