dsconnect.de - A TribalWars Social Network

DeletedUser

Hi,

i'd like to present my newest tool dsconnect to you! It provides world-data, live conquers and statistics in social network style. This means every village, player and tribe has its own profile page which you can follow. Once you've followed a profile, you'll get notified about conquers and statistics on your own timeline. You can comment and write your own posts.
Apart from that, a small attack planer and a world-map feature is provided.

If you find any translation errors or other feedback, please post here :)

DSConnect

Kind regards,
agrafix

DeletedUser1093

Have you looked into Tribalwars External Authorization if you insist on a log in. I'd feel more comfortable with that.

You

DeletedUser

So it's Tribalwars stats, but you have to sign up?

Yes, because you can create your own profile on what stats you want to acctualy see.

Have you looked into Tribalwars External Authorization if you insist on a log in. I'd feel more comfortable with that.

It works with the External Authorization. You first create a DSConnect Account and then after logging in with that you can link your tribalwars accounts to your dsconnect account using the external authorization.

DeletedUser

Seems pretty cool at first look.

A few typos, and some parts that aren't in English, which may be intentional, or I'm missing a settings button somewhere, but I like the idea..

DeletedUser1446

I'm glad our script moderator is so participative :)

Nice site ;)

DeletedUser1446

In Portugal we say something like this:

"Who doesn´t speak, agrees!"

DeletedUser

We say alot of things in England! Most aren't appropriate for this forum, sadly :(

DeletedUser

Seems pretty cool at first look.

A few typos, and some parts that aren't in English, which may be intentional, or I'm missing a settings button somewhere, but I like the idea..

Yeah I may have not translated everything yet, but I'm working on it :)