EGO404 vs S.S

DeletedUser

I wonder how things will work out between EGO404 and S.S.....

Looking at the stats, they seem to live in peace, but it came to my attention EGO is planning one huge attack to crush S.S in a blitzkrieg. Logical because S.S is occupying some important sectors.

Who do you think will come out best?

DeletedUser2282

This you say it is what BJ imagine and what BJ wants!!!In fact all things are different!!!
We are true allies and respect each other not like BJ did with *SD* that BJ showed *SD* as a good ally but in same time BJ was telling us that they will declare on them soon!!!!
And if BJ tell a pretext that we will declare on S.s like we declare on BJ months ago it is wrong!!
In fact we with S.S have more than 7 months that are ally and we understand each other,do OP together like we are one tribe
icon12.gif

BJ was a bit different as he before was in war with BJ,than we made a NAP pact mostly cuz 2 tribes was attacking Sie AQ and NAP isn't the same with allies!
And as BJ attacked some barbs and nobled some barbs in our territory we said to them to let to us as we talked before for territories!!!!
BJ didn't want and than we thought the best solution is to declare war!!!And from that time BJ has lost more than 450 villages from us and still didn't retake 50
icon10.gif

So all this phrase it says here is only what BJ want not what will happen
icon12.gif

Rgz
Olti

DeletedUser

it came to my attention EGO is planning one huge attack to crush S.S in a blitzkrieg. Logical because S.S is occupying some important sectors.

You, sir, are either getting false information, or else are flat-out lying. Ego404 will not betray S.S now or any other time. They have remained a rock-strong ally and have given us no reason to consider any action other than continue our growing friendship. Yes, they control important areas, but that is why they are our ally. We wouldn't choose an ally that wasn't in a strong position to fight our common enemies.

Who are you in-game? Where are you getting this false information? You're just jealous you aren't in the tribe we chose to work with until the end of this world... :p

DeletedUser

Relax dudes, I just got some information from inside the EGO404 clan.
And ya'll know besides BJ (we all know how they are) S.S is the only real threat for EGO404's world domination. BJ can be handled, but S.S is their only risk factor, so yes, I really can understand why they want to Blitzkrieg S.S.

And furthermore, the timing would be just right with the internal struggles of S.S.

PS: how many NAP's did EGO have, and how many NAP's are still active....... that says enough...

DeletedUser

What exactly are you talking about? Internal struggles of S.S? That's ridiculous!
And if you really got "information from Ego404", it probably was wrong. Ever heard of false spies?

Ego404 and S.S are really strong allies together, and I don't see any signs of it breaking. Besides, if you check out those winner pages for the end of worlds, there are quite a few times when two tribes win, and not just one.
Well, we'll see if your prediction comes right in time...

I have the same question as Mashman... who are you?

DeletedUser

As one of the Dukes of Ego404, I will state for the record that we will not war S.S. We are, and will remain, strong allies until we win the world.

Any speculation that there will be a war between our tribes is pure fantasy dreamed up by certain trolls in BJ who can't, or won't, fight and who think that PnP ftw will be their salvation. Too bad for them that their crayon scribblings are about as effective as their ops :D

DeletedUser

Relax dudes, I just got some information from inside the EGO404 clan.
And ya'll know besides BJ (we all know how they are) S.S is the only real threat for EGO404's world domination. BJ can be handled, but S.S is their only risk factor, so yes, I really can understand why they want to Blitzkrieg S.S.

And furthermore, the timing would be just right with the internal struggles of S.S.

PS: how many NAP's did EGO have, and how many NAP's are still active....... that says enough...

Name your Source in Ego404!..... Seriously guys you are not going cause a rift, we are not even close to breaking up and our alliance with s.s. will not waiver. we have made the commitment to them that they will be in it at the end with us. BJ is no longer a threat either at this point, we have killed too many nukes and cleared too many villages. it is just a matter of clean up now. Really you guys should start deleting, there is no chance and we aren't going to stop.

Tip for success: If you are spreading misinformation trying to cause turmoil in a tribe you should base it on a grain of truth instead of making it up as you go along.

~Jbird152

DeletedUser

how about this as an example of making a statement and then backing it up:

Statement:
Ego404 has a spy in bj.

Proof:
Allies
~TAC~
Raven
LGN
~IC~

Non-Aggression-Pact (NAP)
D-K-H
BoT

Enemies
S.S
~INQ~
*SD*
UF
Ego404
[X]

more Proof:
BJ - lordmattbear on 08.08.2011 at 22:26 Quote
rock on brother!!!!
BJ - gothicserpant on 08.08.2011 at 22:30 Quote
this is only part 1
BJ - lordmattbear on 08.08.2011 at 22:32 Quote
i can not wait for part 2!!!! lmao
BJ - gothicserpant on 08.08.2011 at 22:34 Quote
They can kiss my brown eye
BJ - gothicserpant on 08.08.2011 at 23:12 Quote
I love causing panic it makes me regular
BJ - Krazypal on 09.08.2011 at 02:23 Quote
hehe that's funny!
BJ - lordmattbear on 09.08.2011 at 08:52 Quote
phase 2 of operation implode ego404 has begun!!!
BJ - gothicserpant on 09.08.2011 at 08:57 Quote
Come listen to a story about a man named Gothic a poor slimy snake that barely kept his clutch feed and then one day he was striking at some food and up from the ground came a bubbling revenge Orcist ***NOT NICE STUFF EDITED OUT*** deathly revenge...The next thing you know ole Gothic was back in the game and now the tide will change..... To be continued lol
BJ - gothicserpant on 09.08.2011 at 10:34 Quote
Get the name of the operation right.. It is operation *&$# seepage for now but the name is subject to change with out notice so please check back for future details.....

We are still waiting on part 2 of that letter. probably too busy losing villages to have time to write a new one.

Ego404 > BJ

seems like you guys need to go back to the drawing boards can't win the PnP or the actual game.

MANS GAME.

~Jbird152

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2282

how about this as an example of making a statement and then backing it up:

Statement:
Ego404 has a spy in bj.

Proof:
Allies
~TAC~
Raven
LGN
~IC~

Non-Aggression-Pact (NAP)
D-K-H
BoT

Enemies
S.S
~INQ~
*SD*
UF
Ego404
[X]

more Proof:
BJ - lordmattbear on 08.08.2011 at 22:26 Quote
rock on brother!!!!
BJ - gothicserpant on 08.08.2011 at 22:30 Quote
this is only part 1
BJ - lordmattbear on 08.08.2011 at 22:32 Quote
i can not wait for part 2!!!! lmao
BJ - gothicserpant on 08.08.2011 at 22:34 Quote
They can kiss my brown eye
BJ - gothicserpant on 08.08.2011 at 23:12 Quote
I love causing panic it makes me regular
BJ - Krazypal on 09.08.2011 at 02:23 Quote
hehe that's funny!
BJ - lordmattbear on 09.08.2011 at 08:52 Quote
phase 2 of operation implode ego404 has begun!!!
BJ - gothicserpant on 09.08.2011 at 08:57 Quote
Come listen to a story about a man named Gothic a poor slimy snake that barely kept his clutch feed and then one day he was striking at some food and up from the ground came a bubbling revenge Orcist ass that is big puss deathly revenge...The next thing you know ole Gothic was back in the game and now the tide will change..... To be continued lol
BJ - gothicserpant on 09.08.2011 at 10:34 Quote
Get the name of the operation right.. It is operation rectal seepage for now but the name is subject to change with out notice so please check back for future details.....

We are still waiting on part 2 of that letter. probably too busy losing villages to have time to write a new one.

Ego404 > BJ

seems like you guys need to go back to the drawing boards can't win the PnP or the actual game.

MANS GAME.

~Jbird152
Lol josh is right :D
Mabye BJ has to find out their spy as Ego404 for sure don't have :D

DeletedUser

for those that aren't following that conversation that i posted is from the BJ forums and has a discussion about false information they were trying to spread in hopes of getting Ego404 to disband or have turmoil.....

DeletedUser

Oh boy, oh boy, now you know why I can't tell who I am, or what my source is: the messenger will always be shot :(

All I can say my source has proven to be reliable, and there is a "underground clan" within the EGO404 tribe that doesn't agree with some of the politics. Something like that is also happening in S.S and they're discussing whether or not continue with EGO or merge with other top ten tribes and try to beat EGO.

And BJ? Well, don't underestimate BJ.
Don't forget their stats, the best of world 1:

Rank Tribe name Defeated 1 BAEK JE 533,10 Mio. 2 Silver Dragon 434,82 Mio. 3 Egoist! 410,80 Mio. 4 Shackled Souls 241,52 Mio. 5 The American Coalition 198,64 Mio.

DeletedUser548

Josh, please remove the swearing from that post. Edit your quote as well Olti...

So, it seems this person claims to have a spy in Ego404...

Oh boy, oh boy, now you know why I can't tell who I am, or what my source is: the messenger will always be shot :(

All I can say my source has proven to be reliable, and there is a "underground clan" within the EGO404 tribe that doesn't agree with some of the politics. Something like that is also happening in S.S and they're discussing whether or not continue with EGO or merge with other top ten tribes and try to beat EGO.

That would make the world more entertaining then it currently is. Though I highly doubt it will happen...

And BJ? Well, don't underestimate BJ.

Rank Tribe name Defeated 1 BAEK JE 533,10 Mio. 2 Silver Dragon 434,82 Mio. 3 Egoist! 410,80 Mio. 4 Shackled Souls 241,52 Mio. 5 The American Coalition 198,64 Mio.

Please, ~AD~ was once top of the world in OD ODA and ODD. So was the original Ego?

Now both those tribes, along with 404 are in Ego404. Look at the twstats version, and you'll see Ego404 members have a combined total OD of 1,039,101,919 (over 1 billion) and over 700 million of that is ODA.

Ego404 is also a much younger tribe then BJ, and has more ODA gained already. The only reason they're behind in ODT, is because of the massive amount of ODD that BJ and SD have.

Ego404 has 18/20 of the top 20 ODA ranked players. 7/20 of the top ranked ODD players, and 11/20 of the top 20 ODT players. Along with 16/20 of the top 20 players point-wise.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

come on bud post the one that matters:

ODA:

1 Egoist! 301,07 Mio. (formed April 23rd)
2 BAEK JE 300,93 Mio. (formed sometime in August of 2010)
3 Silver Dragon 161,09 Mio. (half the ODA not even going to bother)
4 Shackled Souls 137,01 Mio.
5 The American Coalition 105,12 Mio.

DeletedUser

so we have done more oda than BJ has in a year and it only took us 4 months.

~Jbird152

DeletedUser2282

i know who almeida is now ;)
he is gothicseperant but in another acc!!!!
And for more detail for all to know this guy has more than 2 acc in w1!!!!
And for him now it isn't strange to open another acc to write stupid things :D LOL
And all Ego404 player jbird calm down ;)
He is trying to nervous us but he will not reach that :D
he is trying to disband Ego404 and to separate us from a great ally like S.s but he will not reach what he wants :)
Jbird proved what he said!!!If this mr(i think better say him chd as he is doing like chd) Almeida is telling right things than prove :)
But i already know it isn't right telling those words but all things we say we need to prove!If you can prove ok!!!I doubt you can prove cuz you are saying lies ;)

DeletedUser

Okay guys, you're right about the stats :)
Nevertheless it proves BJ has had it's share of attacks (incoming and outgoing), otherwise they wouldn't be ranked so high.
The aggressive gameplay of EGO is working pretty nice for them, I hope they can continue as one tribe......

DeletedUser2282

Details War statistics for 404 Error: Cannot Find BJ - Egoist! vs. BAEK JE

All Today Yesterday Last 3 days Last week Last 2 weeks Conquered villages Point increase Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending Your tribe
Enemy
= = = = Difference 417

LOL why we need those stats when it is 1 year and 4 months BJ against 4 months Ego404?????
Better see these stats that are exactly 28 days!!!!LOL 475 Ego404 58 BJ LOL what a tribe :D
"The Best" in OD but not here!Why we need OD with those unbalanced things???

DeletedUser2282

I hope they can continue as one tribe......
lol what "as one tribe"!If you are talking for Ego404 ah ok :D
but for BJ LOL
They don't even have made an OP against us LOL
they just send untimed attacks not like us ;)
Sie AQ was better than BJ as at least they were more organized and they at least send 4k inc at chris2218 and a bit less but still to much on other members!!!!
I still don't see BJ at least reach 4k attacks in same time at us LOL
Sie AQ did those in one player and BJ isn't doing now at hole players that number not only at one LOL