EGO404 vs S.S

DeletedUser

You know, it all makes sense: the ego of EGO is the largest I have ever seen. The always talking about world domination or a new world order in which is no place for others....

So you are complimenting us and saying we have the perfect tribe name? thank-you.

And we are talking about world domination because we already control 40% of player villages (when you count our ally S.S and their villages) with no threat/resistence in sight... :p

DeletedUser

Anyway guys dont let bj get to us they r losing the war and they r only trying to break us up which will not work i think it is so funny it has made my day =p

DeletedUser2355

from all the post here it seems to me there lie's have alrdy been put down hard:p
nice try gothic an BJ. an i get called a bully an use scare tactics.. this makes me look like a saint :)
o LMB THANKS FOR THE TOPIC ABOUT MY NUKES!
i only sent 25% wait till i send the full amount next:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol almost glad you made this stupid thread... we have already joked about it numerous times to each other :p

DeletedUser

So you are complimenting us and saying we have the perfect tribe name? thank-you.
Your welcome, like I said, facts can't be denied.

And we are talking about world domination because we already control 40% of player villages (when you count our ally S.S and their villages) with no threat/resistence in sight... :p
Why not merge S.S and EGO? Then you would act like you're talking. Why isn't that happened? Why keep two separate tribes when you all "feel like one"?

And come on, you all know there are some players in EGO who don't like the cooperation with S.S because EGO should go for the new world order and be THE ONLY tribe left.

lol almost glad you made this stupid thread... we have already joked about it numerous times to each other :p
Glad I could contribute to your daily doses of laughs. :)

DeletedUser

if this person is making such ludicrous claims with no proof.
Now consider this: would you agree with my story if you just had made agreements with a tribe you're cooperating with?
No, of course not, you would shout this is a hoax, this is a lot of nonsense, you would even claim EGO and S.S are the best possible friends around, you would claim there never has been a better cooperation, unique on all the TW worlds, and so on.

I would do the same if I was you :)

The folks I'm talking about know who they are and that's enough for now.

EGO isn't called EGO for nothing. It gives them no chance to share their world domination. Especially with a (for EGO) insignificant size of 1/3 of EGO. Be realistic, high player and experienced EGO could crush the inexperienced S.S in a blink of an eye....

DeletedUser

Your welcome, like I said, facts can't be denied.

Why not merge S.S and EGO? Then you would act like you're talking. Why isn't that happened? Why keep two separate tribes when you all "feel like one"?

And come on, you all know there are some players in EGO who don't like the cooperation with S.S because EGO should go for the new world order and be THE ONLY tribe left.

Glad I could contribute to your daily doses of laughs. :)

No, there are no players who think like that.

Now consider this: would you agree with my story if you just had made agreements with a tribe you're cooperating with?
No, of course not, you would shout this is a hoax, this is a lot of nonsense, you would even claim EGO and S.S are the best possible friends around, you would claim there never has been a better cooperation, unique on all the TW worlds, and so on.

I would do the same if I was you :)

The folks I'm talking about know who they are and that's enough for now.

EGO isn't called EGO for nothing. It gives them no chance to share their world domination. Especially with a (for EGO) insignificant size of 1/3 of EGO. Be realistic, high player and experienced EGO could crush the inexperienced S.S in a blink of an eye....

S.S has been a formidable ally. We wouldn't allow ourselves to even consider attacking S.S. Not to mention they have quite a bit more skill than you give them credit for ;).

Why haven't we merged S.S? Oh, I don't know...let's take a quick look at the member lists:

Ego404: 69 members
S.S: 70 members

70+69=139.

Even if we dropped all inactives and sits (some of whom are returning), I doubt we'd fall under the 60 member limit, reason being that S.S and us have active players. I know this may be a shock to you, as you're probably in BJ and are unaccustomed to this, but the members of Ego404 and S.S actually work together and use their troops to fight wars in an active way ;).

Furthermore, S.S is a tribe entity in and of themselves. We share most forums as it is, run most everything by each other, but their leadership is separate. We prefer to keep it that way, as they've proven effective in that way. At the end of the world, when we know that we won't be making the same mistake BJ did (merging during a war, causing confusion/assimilation that takes time to solve), there may be a merge. I'm not the leader, but I know it has been discussed, I can't recall what was decided on. Does it matter? Nope. In the end, both Ego404 members and S.S members will be victorious in this world, and we have no intentions of destroying a good relation because of some ludicrous "New World Order" that doesn't exist. Why fix what isn't broken? Their leaders have done a magnificent job of creating a war machine that has taken on tribes and easily won time and time again, and we have no intention of having them drop sits/inactives that don't need to be dropped now, solely to prove to some anonymous poster that we don't plan on warring them. It should be perfectly simple to see that we have no plan to war them ever. Again, why fix what isn't broken? If two musical notes go better together than separate, then why remove one completely? There is no point to it, and I can't stress that enough. We don't plan on ever removing the musical note, because when we combine the two in the end, we know the symphony will be all the better for it ;).

I'm glad you've given us so much fodder for jokes though, we like to have a good laugh in our shared forums.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why haven't we merged S.S? Oh, I don't know...let's take a quick look at the member lists:

Ego404: 69 members
S.S: 70 members

70+69=139.

Even if we dropped all inactives and sits (some of whom are returning), I doubt we'd fall under the 60 member limit, reason being that S.S and us have active players.
A member limit of 60? Much more tribemembers are allowed on W1. The limit is set to 120, so that shouldn't be a problem.

DeletedUser548

I have an idea! Lets merge, and call the tribe: NWO404 "New World Order Not Found"

:D

Then would you be happy almeida?

DeletedUser1180

A member limit of 60? Much more tribemembers are allowed on W1. The limit is set to 120, so that shouldn't be a problem.

I think what Or-el was referring to is what is considered a maximum for a tribe to be able to operate effectively. There is an optimum number of members. Too little and you can't help each other good enough - the stress can become to much if several cant contribute due to RL. Too big and players can hide in the tribe not contributing: death weight. Also the communication becomes much more complicated. And I doubt they have just 69 people playing: probably lots more due to co-playing.
Usually 30-40 accounts is considered to be the optimum for a tribe.

And Or-el I like the comparison with the music notes making a symphony. In this case 1+1 is more than just 2.

DeletedUser

Wow. Your math is as fuzzy as your 'facts'.

Let's try this again. 60 (which is the only part you apparently read) PLUS 79....equals 139.

139 is bigger than 120.

Ooops! Looks like you fell into another hole that you dug for yourself.

DeletedUser2355

must be a good reason why they are losing the war... TW is alot about numbers an this guy cant add to much... *reminds me of gothic hi buddy!*

DeletedUser

What the others said is what I meant. 139 together is more than 120. Each tribe would have to have 60 members apiece to merge, so there would be 60+60=120 members, at the limit.

I like how you diverted attention from my whole post and all the arguments within to point out math that you did incorrectly and attempt to disprove my point on it.

Once again, a failed attempt to place mistrust.

DeletedUser

I don't trust this thread. I think there is a spy in this thread. I hope it's not me. ;)

DeletedUser

threads like this have made this forum better than it has been since september when i started.

DeletedUser

guys, this is ludicrous, it's a game, we don't have to get into these fights, lets play this game like it should be, yes it's a strategy game and spies are apart of it, but we don't need to ramble on and on about this, gothic, if that is you, i hope you would stop, it's not my decision, but i think that this game should be played, not being dissected and analyzed over every little statement

the other thing with this game is that RL poses a huge problem to it, in other games you can not log on in a month and your account is exactly how it was, that's not true with this game, yes Ego404 is a great tribe, probably the best that us1 has ever seen, great respect for a lot of you guys, but at the same time BJ 2 months ago was 100x better then it is now, i don't think that any of you thought BJ was this bad, or this war would be this easy, otherwise you would of declared long ago

can we get this thread closed? it took way too long just to read, with some of these crazy long responses

i'm also interested if almeida is a member of BJ or not along with you guys

DeletedUser

In respect for Snake Pliskin, I would have to disagree. I don't know when he came into the picture, or how long ago it was, but BJ was not 100x better.

BJ was almost comparable to *SD* with the amount of barb-noblers you could see on the map and on TW Stats. When Snake came in, that changed, yes?

The only way in which BJ has become "degraded" or lost something of value is certain members who decided to quit after realizing they were doomed or losing players' villages after Ego404 and S.S declared.

If any of this doesn't make any sense, please, someone correct me.

DeletedUser

Don't excuse your tribe's recent (and hard) downfall at our hand due to real life. Plenty of players in Ego404 have these problems. It affects us, too, not just you guys... I myself have not played for a total of maybe 4 or 5 weeks this summer, a week at a time, due to all of my activities. That is why you get account sitters, or better yet a coplayer.