EGO404 vs S.S

DeletedUser

there's nothing you can say bad about snake,

But BJ could be somewhat comparable to *SD* before his time which had to of been a couple of months, but after he took over things changed, and most of the barb nobles were on former Sie AQ vills that were mainly 7k plus

how come if BJ was such a bad tribe did you guys form an alliance with us?

and BJ's troubles started before the war ever started, mainly due to inactive leaders dealing with RL issues, hopefully these will be fixed soon though,

and one last thing about Ben, or the 2nd player on vvv66,

yes ben was quite obnoxious and head strong, but he really wasn't the bad guy he/you guys made him to be, he too had to deal with RL issues (deaths in the family) so i hope you guys can at least show some respect for that and not bring him up with us, ben is a father and married guy who you just need to get to know, he may have made mistakes, and said things in a way he didn't mean, but overall he's not a bad guy

DeletedUser

there's nothing you can say bad about snake,

But BJ could be somewhat comparable to *SD* before his time which had to of been a couple of months, but after he took over things changed, and most of the barb nobles were on former Sie AQ vills that were mainly 7k plus

how come if BJ was such a bad tribe did you guys form an alliance with us?

I respect Snake greatly. However, there is one problem with your logic.

If BJ was so great, and if Snake is so great, then why did it sink like the Titanic when the leadership changed to Snake?

I share your opinion that Snake is a great guy. Leadership could be better, but I personally believe he inherited a sinking ship. BJ was not ever the superpower some people would like to have thought it was, nor will it ever be.

and BJ's troubles started before the war ever started, mainly due to inactive leaders dealing with RL issues, hopefully these will be fixed soon though,

and one last thing about Ben, or the 2nd player on vvv66,

yes ben was quite obnoxious and head strong, but he really wasn't the bad guy he/you guys made him to be, he too had to deal with RL issues (deaths in the family) so i hope you guys can at least show some respect for that and not bring him up with us, ben is a father and married guy who you just need to get to know, he may have made mistakes, and said things in a way he didn't mean, but overall he's not a bad guy

Inactive leaders all at once? With no replacements? No wonder BJ went down.

For whatever reasons he quit, his gameplay was less than mediocre and his attitude worse. However, I wish him no ill in real life nor do I believe that he is a bad guy in real life. I merely believe that the internet, with its whole veil of anonymity, allowed him to paint himself in a way far worse than who he actually is, thereby destroying his reputation.

DeletedUser2362

First let me point out right here is that there is no internal problems in S.S. I am one of the leaders and I have nothing to hide. S.S. is a family and we help each other out. You talk to any of the S.S members and you will see that we will always work together. As for our alliance with EGO goes. I have seen many alliances come and go here in this game and I have never seen one as strong as the alliance between S.S. and EGO. BJ is just trying to cause problems between the two greatest tribes that this game has ever seen. Well I guess when you know you are losing a fight you do what you can to try to get back into it. HAHAHA nice try. You still lose

DeletedUser

Glad to see the topic is still very interesting :)

I'm working on new info, but like I said before, I have to be careful....

DeletedUser

Almeida, give it a rest. It's not working. All this thread has led to is two tribes making fun of it (and you) on their shared forums. You never had info to begin with, so you cant be looking for new info.

You start rumors worse than a high school cheerleader.

DeletedUser

Don't discourage him Mash, they won't launch nukes at least let them talk about phoney baloney 'inside' info on the forum so we know they're still alive. I almost sent in a missing persons report this morning :D

DeletedUser1180

I'm very sorry to disappoint y'all, but I'm not gothic.
I do understand what I'm saying could be be explained as a paradox... ;)

As I told before, I have to keep myself and my source hidden.
Sorry folks....

If you do have a spy in Ego404 that would be easy to proof. Let them put a message on their forum adressed to Almeida and see if you can quote that here.

DeletedUser

You had all this fun with this noob without me?

:(

P.S: I'm coming home today :)

DeletedUser

no :(
go away for another 2 months, i dont want you anywhere near my rank 1!!!

Quit being a sissy:D. I already told you, he can't catch us;).

Also I would like to thank almeida for this thread. Are you sure your not a member of one of our tribes? If not, it doesn't really matter who you are. You have given us just the sorta of thing that drives great teams to put the talk aside and back up those large egos with destruction. Even if bj is rolling over like the puppies they are. :eek:

I do not know snake very much on a game level or personal. He does have a aura of competency from his following. I can only imagine his grief if he is a good leader. :mad: I do still wonder why he doesn't downsize and form a good tribe? I have seen the same tactic played agaist us on w27.net. Create a coalition of tribes to take down the giant. That attempt failed, just as this one on w1 will.

I think maybe at some point in this servers endgame we will be able to make a manageable tribe between ss and ego404. The point being is we will keep our membership moving down and not increase it as endgame approaches completion.

Anyone wanna join my "secret team"? LOL;]...

DeletedUser

Nope, no post quoting what I put in our forums for almeida to prove he's not lying. Game over, noob.

DeletedUser

I think maybe at some point in this servers endgame we will be able to make a manageable tribe between ss and ego404. The point being is we will keep our membership moving down and not increase it as endgame approaches completion.

Exactly. Forming a tribe with 120 people right now does not suit our best interests. As we drop members, as well as S.S, which is bound to happen (and is already happening) we will eventually get to a place where one big tribe feels comfortable and not too crowded.

God knows both tribes have people who love to spam the forums, and 120 of us together would create a nightmare for leaders/forum mods :p

DeletedUser

Exactly. Forming a tribe with 120 people right now does not suit our best interests. As we drop members, as well as S.S, which is bound to happen (and is already happening) we will eventually get to a place where one big tribe feels comfortable and not too crowded.
Dropping members? You mean: creating new targets and dumping players?

EGO as well as S.S are mostly dropping players from July 24th on.
So you guys are indeed wanting to merge..... (and the kicked members weren't only the very small players)

Now that's interesting, how do those "dropped members" feel about it?
Oh yeah, that's right, EGO and S.S don't care for players, they become obsolete when no longer needed.
Looks like the personal "ego's" are more important ;)

PS: I'm not going to quote anything from a tribe forum or private message. If I would do that, you all would know where my source is, and I promised him not to reveal.
That's called an honorable agreement, not something like "we kick players to be able to merge with another tribe"....

DeletedUser

Wow, this must be the biggest fail I've ever seen.

Let me put it simply for you:

While Ego404 has lost members, as has S.S, they have been inactive. If you wanted to use that logic about "how they feel", then how about the 5 members BJ lost in the last week. How must they feel? Oh wait, they don't feel, their inactive :rolleyes:. Perhaps you should do some research, BJ is far worse off in the same category than the players who are being "dropped". Looks like your personal ego is a fail.

Yeah, so basically, you have no spy. If you post a quote, you don't have to reveal who it is because the quote is solely a quote and doesn't have any reference to the person who is quoting it. Therefore, you're lying. How sad. What's worse is that you actually have given BJ members false hope that they have a spy. Nevertheless, even if you did have a spy, which you don't, that spy is doing nothing to help BJ win (refer to stats update in other thread).

Your pitiful attempts to troll, stir up trouble, and lie make me laugh.

DeletedUser

Dropping members? You mean: creating new targets and dumping players?

EGO as well as S.S are mostly dropping players from July 24th on.
So you guys are indeed wanting to merge..... (and the kicked members weren't only the very small players)

Now that's interesting, how do those "dropped members" feel about it?
Oh yeah, that's right, EGO and S.S don't care for players, they become obsolete when no longer needed.
Looks like the personal "ego's" are more important ;)

PS: I'm not going to quote anything from a tribe forum or private message. If I would do that, you all would know where my source is, and I promised him not to reveal.
That's called an honorable agreement, not something like "we kick players to be able to merge with another tribe"....

Almeida... We are dropping inactives. We don't enjoy carrying dead weight. Most players have either been gone for a while and are not coming back, or have been warned, so if they do come back should not be surprised to have been kicked. We don't kick active members unless they do something to hurt the tribe or something. We are honorable. We honor our alliance with S.S... You can't call us dishonest when BJ was being nice to *SD* and then declared war out of nowhere (before we declared on BJ- we just did the same things you guys did to *SD*)

For the quoted message, Orel is just saying post the same words in "" <--- quotation marks or something on this thread from his post in our own personal tribe forums. He addressed a thread to Almeida/the spy and you obviously have not seen it. nice bluff. you'va been called.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Player Action Date/Time Points
red.png
dpowell11 Left 03rd September 2011 - 01:18 0
red.png
SnakeJaws Left 27th August 2011 - 22:16 436,163
green.png
Date Joined 09th August 2011 - 18:17 4,131,349
green.png
Rhys Michael Joined 30th July 2011 - 07:16 1,010,325
red.png
Rhys Michael Left 27th July 2011 - 15:18 989,184
red.png
Megara Left 27th July 2011 - 03:17 0
red.png
dalva Left 24th July 2011 - 08:20 438,026
red.png
abolist Left 24th July 2011 - 08:20 216,504
green.png
Loni01 Joined 20th July 2011 - 18:17 1,624,514
green.png
nexx02 Joined 19th July 2011 - 04:17 580,437
red.png
wyindywidualizowany Left 18th July 2011 - 13:18 209,393
wyindy was inactive, abolist was, dalva was being sat and inactive (merged onto new accnt). Megara turned barb.rhys michael, there was a situation, as you can see he joined again and is back to normal.snakejaws was kicked for being inactive, and then dpowell had been sat for a long time and turned barb.

Nobody was kicked that was active, with the exception of Rhys Michael. As I said, he did something the leaders did not like, but was let back in a few days later.

We don't screw our members over.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What's most funny about Almeida's post is that when this war started, one of the first targets was ruab. Unbeknownst to us ruab was sat by Pliskin at the time. As soon as our attacks launched and villages started falling, pliskin kicked ruab and mailed several Ego404 members that he was throwing ruab's account to the wolves (that's us :)).

Why was ruab booted? Because pliskin wanted to protect BJ's war stats. The duke of BJ! Selling out a player who entrusted him with a sit just for stats!

That's the difference between Ego404 and BJ, we don't care if a player loses villages as long as he is trying and is active, BJ just wants stats for the sake of stats. As or-el's updates show though, they can't even do that right :D