Elite and Diplomacy

• Thread starter skinnytoothpick
  • Start date

DeletedUser

This is for all the tribes that have some sort of diplomacy with Elite.

How this came about was a cross noble. I cleared and nobled it from 100-0.

http://us3.tribalwars.us/public_report/5cb057d7d99953feff7eabe31676e62f

After I had it nobled i noticed incoming on it. I talked to the guy in charge of communicating between the tribes. He sent a deal to him about sending him resources and that I would help him prenoble another village. Also it had a full warehouse which i was going to let his nuke take.

Instead of talking about offers He just launches on my villages without even talking to his duke first. He said he didnt care about Diplomacy.

Now the Duke etc3 got involved in the discussion later in the day. Instead of stopping attacks till it was talked about by him and another member of my tribe (I had someone else talk since i was the one involved) he dropped the NAP. Accused me of violating the nap because I retook the village after the guys nobles took it.

The guy has tried to retake it from me but has failed. Etc3 also wants to know about the etiquette of clearing and nobling a village who should keep it.

Thoughts anyone?

DeletedUser

LMAO that sounds familiar as hell

Wonder if he an another guy I know are one in the same

DeletedUser

IMHO, if you started nobling the village and it was at 100% at your first attack, then the village is yours. First come, first serve and all that.

DeletedUser

Sounds like your ex-NAP has no concept of decent diplomacy and is looking for a reason to fight you guys.

DeletedUser

They have a lot of issues in that department. They are good guys, they just don't know how to handle diplomacy and long term relations in TW.

DeletedUser

Most seem like nice guys. Ive been nice and haven't launched anything real on him. Hes like a pesky Miskito

DeletedUser

If your tribe was bigger then them I bet things would go over differently