Email when new W25 starts

DeletedUser1381

Do we get an email when a new world starts? If so do we get it the day it opens or do we get it earlier on when the world is announced in the forum? I have just linked a functional email to my account so i am unsure of this.

Deleted User - 419875

You should get the announcement email a couple of days before it starts.

Deleted User - 419875

You can at any time invite your friends to join the worlds and help grow them.

DeletedUser707

They better make sure the worlds are getting bigger, W24 is a joke

Typically speaking most 2 speed church worlds are smaller worlds. The settings are less popular. More players joined W23, even though W24 was the newer world based on more popular settings. Small amount of players were asking for a faster speed world. They got one with W24. Pleasing some players will not please all players. W25 should have more popular settings and should be a larger world. More like W23.

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
Typically speaking most 2 speed church worlds are smaller worlds. The settings are less popular. More players joined W23, even though W24 was the newer world based on more popular settings. Small amount of players were asking for a faster speed world. They got one with W24. Pleasing some players will not please all players. W25 should have more popular settings and should be a larger world. More like W23.

Ok that's good to hear ;) Thanks for the reply... I know the churches are not that popular, but I never saw a world this small

DeletedUser707

Ok that's good to hear ;) Thanks for the reply... I know the churches are not that popular, but I never saw a world this small

Unpopular settings + Generally small server = Very small world
I can't promise W25 will be a huge world by any means, but I can assure you it will be larger then W24 no doubt about that.