End Game

DeletedUser3141

Nicely dodged.
But you are the one throwing stones Jake.
Clown were massive huggers and made a mistake by basing their early strategy on what seems essentially to have been vindictiveness towards one player. There has been some rather underhanded dealing by others as well. It's rather nice to see a simple straightforward approach coming out ahead.

DeletedUser

Kinda disappointed no acknowledged my hugging post two weeks ago. :'(

DeletedUser

sorry, had lots of nukes running in the last week. My 2M+ ODA rise was a bit huggy :rolleyes:

Hold on....What? How does this post have anything to do with what I said a couple of weeks ago? I even went back and checked the date of my post to find out I posted it almost a month ago! That just furthers my point. The post wasn't about attacking. I was trying to bring attention to the fact that while there was a discussion of hugging/not hugging going on, there was a HUG happening at the same time! Irony.

DeletedUser

It's fine. The silence gave me all the answers I was expecting anyways. I only wished someone would prove me wrong about this world.

DeletedUser

Well Drink and Drank like to think of themselves as one tribe. so as we see it, its currently our one tribe vs bash, ap, 45, soa, ndu and others.

DeletedUser

Well technically as all other tribes in this world see it, UOW is in cahoots with D/D because we refused to go against the NAP and join a bunch of barb munching tribes (who were mostly our enemies anyway) in a war against D/D... This may be what he is refering to I think.. Although the case is different from what these tribes think. UoW and D/D are not allies. Kinda hilarious if you ask me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes, We are Nap with Uow but we do not currently work with them. They do their thing and we do ours. Our council appreciated their lust for war and they happened to have the same enemies as us. So we agreed to the nap they requested and both leaderships understand eventually we will fight it out and it could be at any time. However since it is already out there and most know our diplomacy as is. (We have all confidence in world that we will be able to handle Bash, Ap, Bob and others tag teaming us with no problem.)

We feel we are more then honest with our diplomacy. Not shady deals like I remember in w6, which is nice. A good example is when we found ourselves ready to fight AP as well, we still gave our 2 day warning like our NAP with them had called for which clearly gives them time to prepare to fight us.

In the meantime we welcome those willing to fight us.

I will admit that AP is a little bit of a let down, Figured with the 2 day warning we gave they may put up more of a fight but I guess not.

Hopefully SOA fights then.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You were honorable, giving us the 2 day notice. Helped some, but not all. Months of waiting to fight seemed to hurt us instead of help. To many inactives, but that happens in every tribe.

Hope we can give you a better fight in the future. Have fun.

DeletedUser3141

Waiting too long can work against you. Also I would guess facing an uphill battle when end conditions are 100% domination will tend to lead to inactivity and quitting.
Also sometimes I think you need an alternative aim. If realistically you don't think you can win the world then maybe have another objective that you can achieve.

DeletedUser

I was glad for any war. I was getting close to leaving the world, but this gives me some fun. I think half our tribe was asleep, but we got most back... not all as you've already noticed.

My objective... be a pain in the ass. LOL

I've been through the ringer before and I like defending, so this is fun for me.

DeletedUser

I wish someone could show the drink family growth since beginning of the world.... would be cool to see progress over time.

DeletedUser5039

I played this world before hand, and it seems BOB, 45, Talon, etc have been fighting DD for literally 5 months.