Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,324
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3,324

chart

Overall Time for The Gods To Face The Epic Proportions of Rebel Against Sissies

DeletedUser2779

Worst PnP I have ever seen! :smack:

Now what would have been impressive is if you went about your business quietly like you actually been in a war before but just 1 conquer means nothing.

Tip: @RAS@ don't fall for the same thing that happen to POP! Horrible PnP I'm sure you could have thought of something a bit better.

DeletedUser

lol it's my firt's :( :smack: and hint the part i said Look At The Stat's ^^ ain't much but start

DeletedUser

Holy darn is this guy serious? I don't think he realises monkey was just joking with 1 conquer .. sigh. Anyways if we keep this up we will noble everything and lose nothing :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2779

Holy darn is this guy serious? I don't think he realises monkey was just joking with 1 conquer .. sigh. Anyways if we keep this up we will noble everything and lose nothing :p

Famous-Inferno kiddo I really don't want to have to make you look like bad, go back where you came from

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2779

JTMY is your life so boring and pathetic you have to come on here and try to insult us?

You make it so easy! :D

********* said:
Mr. Big lost 7 or 8 k on an attack

King of hearts has an entire village he nobled denied to him. It's being catted to rubble as we speak.

buzzlightyear...one of their buddies/allies lost all his troops recently.

There are more.

They aren't nearly as tough as they pretend.

Are you playing world 5?

Another email I recieved and it happens to be about you :)

I even have people now telling me things about them lol. Alliance: @RAS@
NAP: -EKOD-

Shared forum with @RAS@ and -EKOD-

I will post screen shots after I take out the very kind player sending me screen shots name :cool:

DeletedUser

I'm not too sure, does justtomockyou understands no one cares? He makes fake accounts and sends himself mails to feel good about himself. Everyone that has posted here is from r@s or pop! .. and i'm not sure i can classify you as someone.

DeletedUser2600

yeah im being catted, in 1/3 of my villages. wow they are soooo pro!

the fact i havent tried stopping them yet shows how worried i am about it. ive lost 450 pts brilliant achievement on behalf of the 6 players catting me :D

so my rubble is looking fine, im actually getting more rubble very soon.

DeletedUser1093

Decent PnP, I am a bit disappointed with the reliance on pictures though.

DeletedUser

It's not the best pnp Mikey, but its good for your first one i guess. Just don't use Colour on your Words. Keep it plain otherwise it ruins it...

DeletedUser2279

Monkey T. Luffy, thanks for creating this post(it's really interesting), but seriously we dont need this type of post here.
If you got extra time, come and talk to me in game, let's discuss how you can be so much better than
what you are now.

everyone will know when you do something amazing, not by how creative or impressive your words are, so we dont have to tell others we are at war with who who who, nor saying
how great we gonna be here.

We do, people will see.

This is your leader, ching03007 speaking.

^^

DeletedUser

Monkey T. Luffy, thanks for creating this post(it's really interesting), but seriously we dont need this type of post here.
If you got extra time, come and talk to me in game, let's discuss how you can be so much better than
what you are now.

everyone will know when you do something amazing, not by how creative or impressive your words are, so we dont have to tell others we are at war with who who who, nor saying
how great we gonna be here.

We do, people will see.

This is your leader, ching03007 speaking.

^^

The Monkey seems to like talking more than attacking, imo. After I (1/3 his size, mind you) sent a few attacks, he sends this to all my tribe. Wants to declare me a refugee since I attacked him....roflmao

Monkey T. Luffy today at 13:31
[player]smerdyak0v[/player] Your recruiter has chosen to throw his cards down and I'm afraid he has a bum hand I suggest you all part company with this player to help him now would mean a one way ticket to the rim.
It is your choice but I would suggest you choose quickly :)
one of the 5 monkeys

Then he sends this to me:

Monkey T. Luffy today at 11:02
hmmm you look tasty

smerdyak0v today at 11:03
i know you wanted the odd...lol

Monkey T. Luffy today at 11:05
we prefer oda odd is for losers

smerdyak0v today at 11:11
well, you'll have to come and get that then...

Monkey T. Luffy today at 11:43
oh we will we will

So...too much talkee not enough attack-ee from the monkey man