Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Entry #3

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Entry #4

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

You've submitted your entries, and now it's time to vote on your favorite declarations on the evil emperor, OFLOW! Have fun voting, reading, and laughing, and do try not to just vote for your friends (unless of course they're the best and give you cookies) :p.

Voting closes on the 24th, so get those votes in! A link to the original competition guidelines can be found here: Clicky!

Entry #1
42941490.jpg

NEWS JUST IN.

A recent undercover reporter has gone in to great depth to discover the truth about OFLOW's secret dealings behind the scenes. We have been shocked by the revelation that:

Old Foe Likes Old Woman.​

Little Red Riding Hood's Grandma MUST be kept safe.

Wolf, you are doing down. No amount of incredibly sharp teeth, pointy ears or dark brown eyes will stop us. We of the tribe LATCH (Look After That Charming Girl) solemnly declare to exterminate the wolf, once and for all. The Axe of LATCH will come falling down.

Like this.

10084510.jpg

Entry #2

Title:War____________________________

Declaration:​

Asgard High Council that only have one player think now that youre tribe can be a training to have war with, even if you are far away you are still a tribe that can be a good target to long distance attacking.
If you are attackacking any other tribe we will destroy you because the Asgard help all tribe except the tribes that we are in war with. The Asgard are here to stay! It is only to delete youre tribe. Give up or be be destroyed!

Entry #3
OFLOW,

On the 9th March 2011. You inflicted the most preposterous act, of which is beyond of all recognition, of noobism. 'How?' you may ask, well, before that story in current discussion is foretold, you must peel your wrinkled eyelids back, peer into the screen of pixels and brilliant light, and read as your fingers violently tremble, your toes rapidly shiver, and your central nervous system sparks and sets alight due to the constant and accelerated drizzles of sweat. Which create a sharp river of twists and turn down your dry, humid and hair concealed snakeskin back.

Once upon a time, long ago in the ever-changing world of pain, suffering, genocide, homicide, poverty, disease, death, dictatorship, tyranny and ps2guy1's spam posts (cries) - the latter really hits the tear duct sensitivity spot (wipes away tears). There was a most terrible act committed by a mystery person. This act was WORSE than ps2guy1's spam posts (I used that lie for effect - *winks*). This mystery person, killed, yes your read this right, killed...*breaths*... kille ... wow, this is hard. KILLED A S-SS-SUPAH SPEAR NUKE!

Now, I speak for ALL noobs of Tribal Wars in saying, NAY, we will not back down. NAY, we will keep fighting. NAY, you will cometh to tea. NAY. This mystery person was OFLOW!

I now return you to-eth thy 9th March 2011. Our spear nukes are alive- barely. But the villainous OFLOW is sending cardboard heads of our warriors. He draws 'X's on their eyes, and sticks mini cookies up their noses. Well I say, 'what a silly waste of cookie's, and thanks!(nom nom nom)'. I also say, 'we will not stand for this act of aggression.(ouhh raaa!)'.

OFLOW, then committed an act, like NO other. I, with my max member tribe, all recruited randomly around the whole jagged circumference of the world, was summoned onto the externals by him. I also told my tribe about this call out, and we massed our selves onto the Tribal Wars US Forum. Me, and my 10 barons, xxxleet5435.doombombz.xxx1337, xxxleet5435.nukie-go-boom.xxx1337, xxxleet5435.grimReApZ.xxx1337, xxxleet5435.solosoilder.xxx1337, xxxleet5435.CODkillaz.xxx1337, xxxleet5435.goDzillA.xxx1337, xxxleet5435.doombombz.Jr.xxx1337, xxxleet5435.doombombz.Jr.Jr.xxx1337, xxxleet5435.doombombz.Jr.Jr.Jr.xxx1337 and Three-Cute-Ducks(<3), all lead our tribe powerfully onto the latest thread. The thread hurt me. How?, how are we Mass-Recruiters?... How are spear nukes 'noobish'! How are 1 minute noble trains funny? My 1 min noble trains took me years, YEARS of hard work and effort. You cant achieve anything like that, apart from that flukey 100 ms noble train. Silly mods wont respond to my support ticket...

So, you think we are bad at Tribal Wars. Think again as my 2 spear nukes are on-route to your villages. They will kill your troops OFLOW, for teh final time.

I have a dream that one day this tribe will rise up and noble out the whole US1 world: "We hold these spear nukes to be self-evident: that all spearmen are created for offense, and defense." I have a dream that one day on the east side of K68 the sons of our tribe members and the sons of former tribemembers will be able to sit down together and create a new tribe of brotherhood. I have a dream that one day even the west of K47, a OFLOW controled state, sweltering with the heat of player nobling and axes(noobs), will be transformed into an oasis of my tribe and our families. I have a dream that my four academy tribes will one day conquer in a world where they will not be judged by the matter of their barb nobles but by the control of their continent. I have a dream today.

HAIL SPEAR NUKES, HAIL THY ALMIGHTILY SPEAR NUKE!
"No.1 at last! No.1 at last! Our ODA is still 100, but we are no.1 at last!"

Entry #4
evil emperor oflow-

you have stolen our cookies and we want them back
please return them to the great country of us
thanks a lot buddy i want my cookies

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol I got 200 premium for that. Took less than 20 seconds.

Only because I randomly clicked the thread less than an hour before the deadline. :D

DeletedUser

Congratulations to those who participated, and our winners! Prizes will be awarded in the following order:

1st place: Googly - 300 pp
2nd place: King Glow... Stick - 200 pp
3rd place: Click Here to Win - 100 pp

Thanks again for competing everyone, and congratulations to our winners!

PS: Those who won, please send me a private message through the forums with the name of the account you'd like the premium sent to.

So you all know even more :D

DeletedUser

Still haven't gotten prize after mailing over a day ago...

DeletedUser

Be patient. I haven't seen the moderator who handles the competitions on since he posted the winners here.

I asked Matt, and he said that u6s5l. was grounded, so contact OFLOW. :D Have fun with your prem. :)

DeletedUser

OFLOW is getting the message today. The problem is that one of our winners hasn't told me his preferred name, and I wanted to pay them out all together so we wouldn't forget his prize. Guess I can't do that, so OFLOW will hand them out ASAP. Sorry for the wait.

Oh, and my inbox says I got the messages yesterday...let's not exaggerate how long you've been waiting now :p.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

OFLOW is getting the message today. The problem is that one of our winners hasn't told me his preferred name, and I wanted to pay them out all together so we wouldn't forget his prize. Guess I can't do that, so OFLOW will hand them out ASAP. Sorry for the wait.

Oh, and my inbox says I got the messages yesterday...let's not exaggerate how long you've been waiting now :p.

It was 24 hours. :D See the posting time/the mailing time. :l:

DeletedUser

Mailing Time:
Award.
21:05

Posting Time:
Yesterday (25.03.11, 19:56

Sorry, still an hour before it was over 24 ;).

DeletedUser

No, the poll is closed. And OFLOW should be online today to send out the prizes :). I already dropped him a mail, and will try to catch him online as well to ensure it's done.