EX conquer page

DeletedUser7869

Now you are talking nonsense :) You should have those balls and write me. I`m not Nostradamus to guess Mario deepest concerns and stuff. As I told you, it was your fault because you didn`t said one word. Now, i blocked you in game. let`s not talk about this. Don`t make me lose the respect for you. Keep w33 for youself and leave me alone. Take the break you talked about. You remmeber it ? I constantly asked you if you play here and you said you will quit and take a break. You were never above avarage on EX so stop talkin nonsens. We barely talked and you keep saying we talked everyday.

Baron, tiny, karmil and harverter did something for tribe. But you didnt. You still attacked love for your own crazy behavior. Please, talk with jimmy in private and don`t talk about someone lady if you can`t get one :) if you ever want to use your balls, do it and take the break you need.

DeletedUser6581

Say a word ? really? How many times I have to tell you that I don't ask for shit or beg when it was promised and agreed on. How many times man? Are you so slow to understand this part ?
Now, I lost respect for you for your lying. We did talk a lot and you remember when you wanted to kick waistintime ? What I did ? I farmed for him when he was offline for few days so I was inactive right ? truth is, your just trying to save your tribes face since You guys are backstabbing sacks of shit too.

Be honest , Jimmy never told you about our deal since you were nobody to him. He told me that you were going to have 0 to say.

TALKING SHIT ABOUT BARON WHILE YOU TRIED TO TRICKED HIM TO DONATE A NUKE FOR YOU THEN YOU CHANGED THA IT WAS FOR SOMEBODY ELSE. HOW MANY PEOPLE DID YOU ASK TO DONATE NUKES? YOU WANTED TO RIM BARON MOST LIKELY

20939_thumb
*Chowder
phone.png
on 07.16. at 11:27
That's why I want 4 nukes with noble. So his snipe to be nothing. You have noble and nuke ready? I don't like baron for this shit he done. I got that he spent 300 euros but he can't play solo. I wont involve him in any OP until he think he can lose those troops.
/QUOTE]

20939_thumb
*Chowder on 07.15. at 16:33
Alright.

Could you give him a lil "boost" ?
Is alright to have him, but at his rate, we will get some villas before he even get academy.
20692_thumb
W.I.C.K.3.D
phone.png
on 07.15. at 16:32
I'm friends with him.
20939_thumb
*Chowder on 07.15. at 16:23
waistintime - inactive.
3k res plundered best in a day ?

Even if he gone deffence he couldn be so behind.

i`m gonna have a talk with him.

Since he was part of your ex tribe, would you mind if we kick him ?

We are trying to get an active playerbase, that can rely on eachother.
/QUOTE]

Yep, talking shit about Baron and wanting to backstab waistintime. Matter of fact you wanted to kick Baron too

BTW, Since we barely talked as you claim, I can post convo between us from everyday almost chowder so stop lying. You see , I saved EVERY CONVERSATION BETWEEN ME , YOU AND JIMMY because I knew you played me so and will try to shit on me later.

You want me to post more?

AGAIN, HOW DID YOU GET TO CONCLUSION WITH JIMMY THAT I WAS INACTIVE?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8123

bucket.jpeg

I gotta say this is the longest, most dramatic rage quit I've ever seen.

Do go on. Where else did the internet touch you on W35?
(refers back to Fluffy's eating popcorn post)

Ohh boy he's putting CAPS LOCKS INTO HIS ARGUMENT SO YOU KNOW IT JUST GOT REAL

DeletedUser6581

chowder , stop talking if you want to save your face . I can expose you for a liar that you are.

DeletedUser8123

Legitimate question, why are you still even here?? If you quit a world why bother still posting about it??

And also, what's all this nonsense? I thought you quit cause you didn't like Aria or whatever. At least that's what you said when you blasted your rant into the tribe chat.

Ya know what, forget that. I don't wanna read another poorly written attempt to kill grammar.

DeletedUser6581

Just remember , you and jimmy are continuing this. All I ever wanted was the truth and that's it. You could have watched me leave w35 but no both of you had to lie.

DeletedUser6581

Aria? lol dude, I just wanted to let you all know what point whore garbage chowder is recruiting , that's all. I really don't care about whatever that is in RL.

AND we will see if I'm gonna quit now.

DeletedUser8123

Lol point whore? Aria? Are you high right now?

Also...why you keep bringing real life into this? Talking about peoples wives, etc?

DeletedUser3561

Good god reading Chowder and Jimmy's posts gives me an aneurysm. At this point who are you trying to convince? Your actions constantly contradict what you have claimed to be standing for. Just admit you are as pathetic as those you cry about and get tf over it.

DeletedUser8125

then explain it to me, i have no idea what happened to you, not only were you my first friend on this game, but i considered you my best friend, and you aswell just dipped and dodged. what happened? did you quit? hard to even comprehend someone can be your 'best friend' yet you havent even talked to them about what happened. but as being busy playing two worlds and whats going on in real life, i assumed you got nobled out and just crumbled, is that not what happened?

DeletedUser6581

No need to explain Cade your quitting on everyone, didn't ask you for much , just pass the sit but it was I guess too much for you. It show's yours true character man. At least Buffs quit the right way.

AriaDiMezzo

Reaction score
Wick3d's real motivation is buried in his tribe chat rant, if you know what to look for. *shrug*

At any rate, I get why he would think that about point whoring--for someone who sat in the back munching barbs through the duration of all the good stuff, it certainly would look like I fell quickly and easily. You really reveal how out of the loop of world politics you were in W33 when you accuse me of point whoring, or of the tribe going down because all their defense was with me. The tribe went down because I made a stupid decision--to leave the tribe, in fact. It was that which caused people to go down, and I've never denied that was a terrible decision. While the result would have been the same regardless, my decision certainly sped it up. I repeatedly told people not to send me support, as well. Many were the nights I was up all night, sitting for people to snipe, sitting for people to cancel sniping, watching out for incomings, or whatever.

Short version: Don't listen to the haters. Listen to the people who were actually there, involved in what was happening, not sitting on the outside looking in while munching barbs and fighting rank nothing tribes.

DeletedUser4671

My goodness this has gone too far. Sounds like a bunch of women arguing. And the personal jabs at people's profession and wives is extremely inappropriate and I hope TW mods stop this childish behavior by grown men.

DeletedUser6712

Jezuz, who let Karmil that scum crawl under his rock. You got bitch slapped on 28. And i did a lot for you on 28 but you unappreciative twat have very short memory. Its okay we all know your skill in game only goes so far.

Chowder please be quiet ablut DT betraying 4Horse. If you twert look into ranking there is no 4Horse. By the way ypu mouth breather. I will give you some inside info. Even when 4Horse broke ally agrement we didnt do anything about it because we know mistakes happen.

Jimmy you first choose tone of voice here. You wanted to troll. You got it. Get butthurt and give me some more of your nerdy tears.

DeletedUser6712

And yeah I spend PP. I buy PP becuase i spend lots of time in this game and consider this my hobby. Why not spend money? Goal is to dump $70 dollars every 2 weeks and i did it couple of tines. Sadly life is unpredictable and sometimes i cant spent any money. I love helping out players as well. There are plenty of new guys who dont have ability to buy premium and everyone will agree that playing without premium is pain. I actually gave 1premium account to player in EX. I always willing to get premium for anyone amd also would always share pp with tribe mates. I mean yeah mostly i use it for cutting time for building and new events. But yeah over all i am a noob and point whore. Somehow magically my account farms and building troops and nobles take over empty villages all the time)

DeletedUser707

Wasn't going to reply again but owe Karmil a reply.

If you didn't know till yesterday that I had left, I am sorry on my end but also would like to point out how shitty of a duke Wicked is. Because he knew for 5-6 days and should have made it clear I had left giving everyone a chance to grab my villages. As most villages were empty still supporting everyone on the frontlines (I think you sent your support home)

So yes I am sorry for leaving you guys hanging but in the end I did mention it in the chat here on W35 but most of our W33 members decided to stick with LINE and not get discord so are not in the chat. But I told everyone who was in the chat I had quit W33 within 5 minutes of doing so. So I am sorry I didn't personally mail you and made sure you were aware.

I am not sorry for quiting W33. I told Wicked when I joined I was only going to be there till W35 started. When W35 started my defense was supporting 6 different front line accounts so I decided to stay and turtle and spend 2-3 times a day checking on the account. But when Wicked decides to removes me from the shared commands and unfriends me pretty much telling me he thinks I am the spy in the tribe. I no longer had a desire to stay or help NOHUG in any shape or form. Specially finding out it was scuba steve…..

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 419875

Please keep the forums clean of the garbage talk. If you want to get your point across please do it with a cleanish mouth. Please remember there are kids that read these forums.

DeletedUser6581

Jimmy girl, I'm still waiting to hear from you in how did you came to a conclusion that I was inactive . I know your running out of ideas girl but hey gotta know. I know lying and being caught in a lie is hard but it shows your true character there. Chowder tried to cover your ass but failed so let's hear it .