FA - remove row after sending attack

DeletedUser

Code:
javascript:/*author: patricier, name: FA-Assistent, version:1.0.0*/(function (){$("a.farm_icon_c, a.farm_icon_b, a.farm_icon_a").click(function() {$(this).closest("tr").remove();});})();

This is used with the Farm Assistant. Running this script will cause each Recent Plunder entry to be hidden after clicking its respective A, B, or C button. This allows you to send raiding parties to all entries on the page without having to reposition your mouse.

DeletedUser

Is there anyway to edit it, so that it doesnt make the icon disappear once clicked even if you didnt have enough troops to send?

DeletedUser3272

mine does nto work, maybe i dont know how to use it, i put it on my quick barb, tried hitting it before i started farming, nothing was removed, i did it after and nothing was removed

DeletedUser1446

Does this delete the reports after we send the farm runs? Is it possible that after pressing the A for example and the row goes away that that means that the reports is deleted please?

DeletedUser

No reports doesn't removed , the script only hide the row from the FA page , to help you to send your troops easily‏ ‏.

DeletedUser1446

I know but is it possible to make one that deletes the report after sending the attack?

DeletedUser

This is Illegal on many servers..... the whole .nl speed team got banned during championship using this. Are you sure It's legal here? oO

DeletedUser

He is the script mod, and it is his responsibility to decide that :). Obviously be aware that it may not be allowed in other servers, but script rules are always different between servers at least slightly.