Farm Assistant

DeletedUser

I have to admit I'm seriously disappointed in the Farm Assitant.

Item: If you do not have enough troops to send according to your templates...nothing is sent. There should be a selectable option to allow 'all available troops' to be sent in the event that insufficient troops are available to meet the levels of the preset template.

Item: When using the Farm Assistant from the Account Manager Overview, you can select option 'C' to allow FA to calculate the appropriate troops necessary based on a previous scout report. Unfortunately it sends these troops from the current village, which in many cases can result in absurdly long farming runs. This renders this function nearly useless. The troops should be sent from the village identified in the report; alternately there should be an option to use the Farm Assistant functions directly from a battle report; alternately there should be a means on the Account Manager Overview to identify where the attack originated so that you can switch to that village before attempting to use this option that does not include having to open each report, switch to the village, then return to the overview page to launch.

DeletedUser

I got bit by that problem myself as well. It SHOULD have come from the village the original attack came from. Also, the link "send the same troops to attack" and "send all troops" try to send from the current village not the original village like you'd EXPECT it would.

DeletedUser3490

you know that box you can click?

Show only attacks that were sent from this village.

Try clicking it.