Farm Assistant

• Thread starter DeletedUser1446
  • Start date

DeletedUser

http://help.tribalwars.net/wiki/Account_Manager#Farm_Assistant

You can delete the templates you created and change the troops in templates A & B to 0's and that effectively disables the Farm Assistant. You should also make sure that the check mark in the premium section is unchecked so that it does not automatically renew. Once the premium you spent on it expires, then it will be offline.

If there is a shorter way, I am not aware of it. I will ask around.

DeletedUser1446

You have not selected any units. - It doesn´t let me put all troops at 0´s. It tell me that i have not selected any units.

Other thing, i can´t find that template thing. I just have A and B and i don´t them to appear on the reports no more..

DeletedUser

Ok, checking around I found out that there is no way to prematurely disable the Farm Assistant feature. Upon expiration of the premium for it, then the features will disable. We will forward this to the developers to see if this can be changed in a future upgrade.

DeletedUser1446

Ah damn Jesse. Now everytime that i put premium it will appear A and B...and sometimes with 117 villages i send for example pressing A (1 scout) to a village that is like 40hours away...do i make myself clear no? Because i´m Portuguese...

DeletedUser

No, this will only happen when you renew the farm assistant premium, not the premium account. Sorry for the confusion.

DeletedUser

I have a question,

How do I create more F.A Templates ?
I got the 10 day free trial, and I want to know if it allows me to make more then 'A' 'B' or 'C' templates, or do I always have to go 'oh I ran out of swords, time to change the temp.' ?

Last edited by a moderator: