Farm maxed

• Thread starter DeletedUser6750
  • Start date

DeletedUser6750

If farm is maxed, how does one feed ever growing population?

DeletedUser6750

(Sorry, sent previous msg before done...
...I cannot increase Army either

DeletedUser6750

Hazarding a guess that population increases past a certain point require flags or special inventory.
Stumbled into an increase when adding to inventory.

DeletedUser707

Skysoldier, without looking at how new to this game you are I have created this response. It is not to insult you're intelligence.

You can upgrade you're farm to level 30 using the headquarters (24,000 population) once you reach level 30 farm only way to go above that population is using a flag. As for building more troops at this point with a level 30 farm you are better off capturing a new village to continue to build troops. Hope this answer helps if not feel free to re-ask you're question and maybe I can answer it better next time.

DeletedUser6750

Thank you.
As for insulting my intelligence, to paraphrase what a former platoon sgt of mine said, 1st I would need to have some

DeletedUser6750

To follow my original Q, (Farm maxed) will game allow wave attacks? Or does it reset after an attack that did not capture the target village?

DeletedUser707

To follow my original Q, (Farm maxed) will game allow wave attacks? Or does it reset after an attack that did not capture the target village?
You can not do waved attacks, at least not if you are talking about sending capped troops on an attack building more while they are inroute you must wait for them to die first and rebuild.

As for you're plt sgt he must have been a former drill sgt

~ SSG US Army

DeletedUser6750

He was my drill sgt during basic training. He had several (unprintable) "sayings" I remember even now

Appreciate insight on attacks or slugfests.
Need to do some research on this game's play. Attacked an obvious lesser strength village and got my ascot handed to me.

Skysarge
SFC US Army (ret)