Farming Video Tutorial using Premium Account Features

DeletedUser48

I know there is a lot of different ways to farm, probably even quicker methods which also dont require scripts. This guide is aimed for an audience from beginner and upwards of level of player. I get asked lots of questions by people about how I make so many coins and I tell them its all in the farming. Theres lots of guides you can read on farming, but for people like myself I find it much either to understand a system by seeing it in operation.

So this is a tutorial of how I farm to make my coins and the way I do it. You will have to listen to me self indulgently waffle on for a while though

If you dont farm, you don't survive

http://tw.srochelle.co.uk/Farm.html

26th Dec: Updated with bookmark farming

DeletedUser1048

Firefox has an add-on that allows you to highlight links then open them all in new tabs. Carpal tunnel avoided :)

DeletedUser329

He coplayed the player that created the video, and is now the player on the Roch2001 account.

He knows that , he was actually being polite , for a change :p , as Cyranico did not write it , as he claims he did , Roch2001 did. Therefore he should give the credit to Roch , not claim he did it himself.

<3

DeletedUser48

He knows that , he was actually being polite , for a change :p , as Cyranico did not write it , as he claims he did , Roch2001 did. Therefore he should give the credit to Roch , not claim he did it himself.

<3

I wrote it with Simon,
its was decided by both of us to do the video.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I wrote it with Simon,
its was decided by both of us to do the video.

"You will have to listen to me self indulgently waffle on for a while though"

You were quite clearly implying that you created the video, and that it was you speaking in it.

You did not and it is not.

Last edited by a moderator: