Fastest second village?

DeletedUser

We took our second village in our 20th day of play, and the player who was first to 2 villages on the world was Mindless Pawn who took it in the 21-22nd day according to my co-player?
Can we take pride in knowing that we took the fastest second village on the world, or is there anyone that was faster?

No bragging, we don't do that kind of stuff, this is just out of curiosity.

Regards //
M18M of KUPINGHUEJ2

DeletedUser

In start up there is a lot more competition in the core then in the rim so considering how you most likely were not being spiked or have lots of good players growing around you the circumstance is very different. Good job anyways though.

DeletedUser

Yeah :D We all shared the same farming area. Plus we weren't in a rush, due to the lack of targets and because of the attack break ;)

DeletedUser

yeah, but also i could give you some credit. nice job. you nobled a village pretty quickly. now we'll just have to see how you match up against the others such as i and all the others in pop! nobling a village on a world is one thing, going further than that is the biggest test.

DeletedUser

i'll look forward to nobling your villages in the future then. it's always fun to go against players who will put up a fight.

DeletedUser

You're going to noble me even though I am a girl? How rude

DeletedUser

umm, if i want to win i have to noble other players, and noble out the competition. plus i'm not gonna let a girl take advantage of me like that, if you really are a girl. i know plenty of girls who play tw who can outplay me. i don't take pity on them because they're a girl.

Now if you were able to get into pop! i would happily not attack you.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
20 might be the fastest for this particular world, but fairly slow overall. I've personally nobled as early as day 14, and day 12 is likely possible.

DeletedUser

I'm rather embarrassing at start up. It seams as though everyone around me always passes me by a long shot in growth. Then about the 3rd week I finally start catching up. I don't know but I just have not figured out how to do startup. Perhaps when I then I might become a decent player like some of you folks. Just gotta keep trying and learning.

DeletedUser

I'm rather embarrassing at start up. It seams as though everyone around me always passes me by a long shot in growth. Then about the 3rd week I finally start catching up. I don't know but I just have not figured out how to do startup. Perhaps when I then I might become a decent player like some of you folks. Just gotta keep trying and learning.

You must be one of the most intelligent people on this forum. :)

DeletedUser

:O I'm not :(. JK but beat. Getting the first villa isnt always good. The people who tend to last a bit longer are people who increase everything else first. Now of course there are some exceptions such as Nauz and The Perfect Noob who are really good players and can dominate from start up and on but it takes a long time to get that good. Just play the game and your experience will pay off.

DeletedUser

Yeah when I start up I just focus on troop production and farming. I do not upgrade my pits until after I get my academy. Like I said people around me always grow faster then me. This time around two guys near me were adamant on clearing me and farming me. When I was at 500 points they were over 1000. To make a long story short, they did not clear or farm me and I nobled the closest one to me then I went after the other guy. I took 2 villages from him and pre nobled two of his villages for my friends. Neither put up much of a fight. So I may not be the best player but I am able to hold my own until somebody bigger and better takes me out. When that happens I will try to learn from my mistakes and try again. After all getting nobled is not the end of the world, and some times it is nice to get a fresh start. Fortunately I have never been nobled but either way I am here to have some fun.